• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Papacheeks

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Watertown, NY
That conference put me to sleep. Watch dogs looks great.

They showed no gameplay for ghosts, or existing games that have new modes like seige.

Jesus feels like this whole E3 was a wash. I think Sony and Nintendo know what's up.

MsMuerta

Nov 8, 2017
Watch Dogs and Gods and Monsters are cool, but please, could you give us some DETAILS for this latter one? It could be a shooter for what's worth

FancyPants

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
What's with all the swearing, Ubisoft trying to be edgy and coming off like a teenager that's just learnt a naughty word. Incredibly cringey conference all round.

Have you never seen a Ubi conference before? I guess Europeans don't give a shit about swearing to the extent Americans do or something?

JoRu

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo also won't bring shit because they don't need to. They'll save their guns for next year's console launches.

Definitely. There's enough just in Nintendo's known 2019 lineup to fill this E3 for them. So, sure, we'll get one or two 2020 announcements, but the big things are not for now. If there's a new 3D Zelda or 3D Mario for 2020 we'll see that announcement in like March 2020, they don't need to do that now.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
they really should have switched the release dates of Breakpoint and Watch Dogs...two military shooter in one year and the creative cyberpunk style game one month before Cyberpunk 2077. not so great tbh

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Started really well with Watch Dogs then took a massive nosedive

15mins of good stuff then over an hour of absolute shite

Oct 26, 2017
Everything really went south after Watch Dogs Legion. Should have closed the show with it.

Square Enix will surely deliver......pfffttt. Can't say that with a straight face.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
That conference put me to sleep. Watch dogs looks great.

They showed no gameplay for ghosts, or existing games that have new modes like seige.

Jesus feels like this whole E3 was a wash. I think Sony and Nintendo know what's up.

That isn't a new mode for Siege. It's a new Rainbow Six game.

Otherist

Oct 27, 2017
England
Their big conference-ender reveal for the game they'd been working on for 4 years was...a tiny CGI trailer that gave virtually no indication of how the thing plays.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Only 2 games looked good to me - Gods and Monsters, and Watch Dogs Legion. The rest was either crap, the same-old shooter game or... a TV show? Meh. Not as bad as Bethesda, but not as good as Microsoft. Come on Square Enix and Nintendo!

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Another boring, pointless feeling conference. Watch Dogs looks somewhat interesting and the last game certainly seems BOTW-influenced.

Nothing much though.

Deleted member 11276

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Holy fucking shit. One guy at mixer said he is sick at cartoon graphics when Ubisoft showed mother and monsters. Is he fucking stupid? Im not usually ranting like this but I freaking lost it. That game was literally the only unique game in that show and the only cartoony game (excluding Just Dance), it was finally not about guns and grey brown graphics, it looked extremly beautiful and he dismiss it like that? Fuck that guy seriously. Im so angry right now at that type of "gamers"

Bloodergo

Oct 25, 2017
D8uotMdXkAAWBLd.jpg:large

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Almost fell asleep

Too much Tom clancy especially too much updates to current existing games :\

God's and monsters looks nice but no gameplay when it's out soon ??? What gives

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Rainbow Six Quarantine, Watch Dogs Legion, Roller Champion, and Gods & Monsters. The best show this year so far.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Good parts:

1. WD Legion
2. On-stage dog
3. Cat skull shirt
4. Yves is still thicc and yummy
5. Gods and Monsters - not enough info yet

Everything else was kind of eh?

IXI FalcoN

Oct 27, 2017
Another year, another Splinter Cell no show.

Starting to see why Sony skipped this year. Everyone else is phoning it in with cinematic trailers and subscription service talk.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
This is mind boggling Ubisoft had the best game trailer by far with Watchdogs. Nothing comes close. MS flight sim is the next best thing.

Despite that fact Ubisoft had the worst conference. Even as bad as uploadvr was they showed new games being played so I could get a feel for them. Ubi needed to show off the roller skate sport game and their botw clone.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Pretty boring outside of the Watch Dogs Legion reveal. This E3 is definitely not living up to its predecessors

Newlove

Oct 28, 2017
England
Watch Dogs looked great, can't wait to explore London. For me the conference was pretty interesting, a little more engaging than Microsoft's honestly. At least it wasn't a ton of CG trailers. Im a fan of most Ubi properties so it was interesting for me. Still no Splinter Cell tease is disappointing but knowing it's going to be next gen now is exciting. Looking forward to some Avengers and that'll wrap E3 for me.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
No Beyond Good and Evil, no Skull and Bones, no Assassin's Creed, such a bummer to not even get one of them.

The skating game looked fun to me though.

The Greek looking Gods and Monsters could be interesting depending on how it is. I LOOOOVE Greek mythology and it'd be amazing to get a good rpg game in that era that dealt with myths and touched on many famous stories like the Odyssey, Argonautica, then all the other Heroes/myths you have to work with.

Last edited:

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
Usually Ubisoft's one of the top three conferences of E3, if not the best, but not this year. They opened strong but it was a steep, downwards slope from there. That was extremely underwhelming.

Anyone got a list of all the games that were featured/announced? All the shooty shooty bang bang games kinda blended together to my tired mind.