• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
As you wish, sir
tenor.gif
D'awww

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Sony's no-show is possible to win this E3.

Nintendo or Square need to come out at least better than what's shown so far. I have some hope they do.

Chaos17

Oct 27, 2017
France
Can someone explain to me why aren't publishers showing actual gameplay of games scheduled to release in the next 12 months? Isn't that the purpose of E3? Because year after year the amount of actual gameplay is decreasing and we've reached a point where a game is revealed to launch in 9 months and we get a 15 second tease.

At least Watch Dogs Legion looked interesting. Funny how showing gameplay actually help selling a game. I know strange concept...
That's normally what it should be but people prefer to dream even with CGI. I mean the year the Last guardian was annouced with Shenmue at Sony conf, it had 0 gameplay yet everyone was overjoyed by these announcement (sadly).

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
Okay conference, highlights were Watch Dogs, Quarantine, and God's & Monsters. Surprised we didn't see a next-gen tease like with WD1 back in 2012

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, Square Enix and Nintendo next. At the very least, there will be one exciting announcement to look forward to.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
I know we shouldn't complain about missing games, but I am worried about beyond good end evil's absence again.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So these people on Twitch don't know that the return to NY in The Division 2 episode 3 is setting up a showdown with Aaron Keener?

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Ehhh conference. Watch Dogs 3 looks cool. That dog on stage with Rob was cool.

I swear to god, if Sony literally wins this e3 doing nothing ...

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
I just watched an hour of people shooting guns at each other, with a live dance interlude, followed by cartoon Assassin's Creed.

Awful showcase.

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
At this point I'm just hoping Square or Nintendo can get me excited about something. As it stands, a tiny ass teaser for a Fromsoftware is my highlight of the entire show...

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
I think....this conference was paced poorly. But there was a LOT of games shown.

Ghost Recon: Breakpoint
Rainbow Six: Quarantine
Gods and Monsters
Watch Dogs 3: Legion
Roller Champions
Tom Clancy's Elite Squad (I know, mobile lol)
Just Dance 10

Updates:
- For Honor: Shadows of the Hitokiri
- Ghost Recon: Delta Company
- Rainbow Six new operative

My big problem is Quarantine and Gods and Monsters had no gameplay. Those games are coming out in the next nine months.

Hateno

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 30, 2017
Holy fucking shit. One guy at mixer said he is sick at cartoon graphics when Ubisoft showed mother and monsters. Is he fucking stupid? Im not usually ranting like this but I freaking lost it. That game was literally the only unique game in that show and the only cartoony game (excluding Just Dance), it was finally not about guns and grey brown graphics, it looked extremly beautiful and he dismiss it like that? Fuck that guy seriously. Im so angry right now at that type of "gamers"
With the constant f-bombs and military shooters this conference was 'gamers' (in the worst sense) in a nutshell. Apparently this passes for maturity...

Burli

Nov 7, 2017
They do that every year, and naive as I am I tune in every year expecting them to change but nope.

The cringe is intense but beyond that, and I'm sounding like an old man now, surely they realise they're marketing these products to kids? It's unnecessary and embarrassing. Especially when they're reacting like 'Ohhhh shiiiiit' to their OWN WORK.

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Splinter Cell has to be a near launch next gen title.
I was waiting all conference for the three green dots and the high pitched noise, and it was in a mobile game and Uplay+ sizzle reel.

The pains of being right between gens I guess.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
No Beyond Good and Evil, no Wild, no Skull and Bones, no Assassin's Creed, such a bummer to not even get one of them.

The skating game looked fun to me though.

The Greek looking Gods and Monsters could be interesting depending on how it is. I LOOOOVE Greek mythology and it'd be amazing to get a good rpg game in that era that dealt with myths and touched on many famous stories like the Odyssey, Argonautica, then all the other Heroes/myths you have to work with.

Man, we were told none of those games would be there. Wild isn't theirs.

Deleted member 51797

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
That was disappointingly dull. Lots of shooters and grey serious stuff that made me think of last generation. Little in the way of epic adventure or exploration games. Gods and Monsters might be good but also that trailer showed us literally nothing.

Nintendo has to save E3 this year, for me.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can you imagine Nintendo and Square showing nothing and Sony winning E3 by not being here?
Can't unless they literally don't show up with nothing to present. Square Enix is bound to come through for FFVIIR and Nintendo confirmed to at least have a new DLC character for Smash.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
Skull & Bones seems to be completely revamped, not a life sign of it at all. maybe they do the singleplayer mode everyone wanted or they are redesigning it to be a Black Flag 2, who knows

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo only has to fart "Metroid Prime" and they'll win E3.

But honestly, i'm definitely interested in some of these Ubi games: Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, WD_3, The Zelda wannabe...

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Holy fucking shit. One guy at mixer said he is sick at cartoon graphics when Ubisoft showed mother and monsters. Is he fucking stupid? Im not usually ranting like this but I freaking lost it. That game was literally the only unique game in that show and the only cartoony game (excluding Just Dance), it was finally not about guns and grey brown graphics, it looked extremly beautiful and he dismiss it like that? Fuck that guy seriously. Im so angry right now at that type of "gamers"
Oh man.