• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Are we getting a new Assassin's Creed announcement this year or are they taking a year off? I'm excited - maybe a new Splinter Cell? And finally some more Beyond Good and Evil 2 footage I hope!

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
It's all about the spectacle and the awkwardness. Can always count on Ubisoft to put on a show.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
BGE 2 beta announcement.

Watch Dogs 3

The Division 2 content update

Splinter Cell

That would be a perfect Ubi E3 for me.

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone kept up with developments around BG&E2? Is it something we can expect to be ready to show? I'd like to hear a platform commitment, at least (not that anything by the name of BG&E2 has ever hit that target).

I guess Rayman is probably too much to expect when the relevant people have their hands tied with that instead.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Be happy with Watch Dogs 3, hopefully fully embraces non-lethal playthroughs. Watch Dogs 2 was a solid first step in that direction.

ODDI

Oct 27, 2017
Watch_Dogs 3
Splinter Cell 7

LET'S GO
giphy.gif

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
I expect:
  • Trials Rising Update/DLC
  • Division 2 Update
  • For Honor Update
  • R6: Siege Update
  • Skull & Bones
  • Child of Light 2
  • Watch Dogs 3
  • Splinter Cell
  • BG&E 2
  • Nintendo Crossover
  • Miyamoto

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Skull and Bones
BG&E 2

Is everything else they are doing unknown now that Division 2 is out? Could be an interesting show.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
bring on just dance 2020

thankfully some conferences still remain.

hopefully skull and bones got interesting, because what was currently there with boat only stuff was a bore.

HellofaMouse

Oct 27, 2017
Bge2 beta shadow drop
Splinter cell anouncement
Prince of persia reboot
Mario rabbids 2
Rayman 3
New settlers footage

Lets go ubi, you can do it

xChildofhatex

Oct 25, 2017
Give me Splinter Cell made under the supervision of Clint Hocking, Ubi. Just this one game is all I need. GIVE.IT.TO.ME.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Wonder if Starlink will see any DLC.
The Switch version is getting more Star Fox stuff in April, but I'm not surenif more has been announced for all versions yet.

I'd definitely want a new Splinter Cell.

Other than that, either have something completely new (new IP), be a big surprise (more Mario and Rabbids), or be a HUGE improvement over the previous games (nothing in Watch Dogs 1 or 2 appealed to me, so I really need to be wowed to get into that series).

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
I'm excited at the prospect of a new Splinter Cell and a Watch_Dogs 3 that bears much more resemblance to the first game than its sequel.

Everything else can go fudge itself. Especially the obligatory groan-worthy dance routine they'll shit out at the beginning of the show for Just Dance Whatever-Year-It-Is-We're-In-Now.

ChatonPute

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised to see so much love/hope for Watch Dogs 3, since the sales for WD2 were a bit disappointing I think.

I loved WD2, so I'm super happy about it
It was exactly what I hoped a modern Stealth open world game would be

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Three months til the WD3 reveal. Now I just have to hope they didn't pull all the weapons out. And also that they increased the RPG elements.