• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ryo

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not surprised by that, but simply by the number of people waiting after it
It's a good thing. Most Stealth games are in hiatus, so I'm happy that at least one IP is trying new things
Personally the rumoured London setting and the great job Ubi did with Odyssey is what has me excited to see it.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Watch Dogs 3 hype. WD2 was a huge step up from WD1, they just need to work on that gunplay.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
There will most definitely be a Stadia segment. Nonetheless I can't wait. Ubisoft's E3 conferences are always worth watching.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hope it's good! Ubi has some of my fav franchises..

Do we know where Bethesda is doing their show? I bet they take the Shrine now that Sony is gone.

Sanchoco

Dec 3, 2018
All I'm expecting from this is

1. A new AC
2. Panda dancing along with other dancers to promote JD 2020
3. A possible 3rd Nintendo crossover

Anything else is a bonus really

Hope it's good! Ubi has some of my fav franchises..

Do we know where Bethesda is doing their show? I bet they take the Shrine now that Sony is gone.

They actually announced theirs last week. Going to be on June 9, 5:30pm PT

daniel77733

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Woohoo!!! While expected, great to see my favorite publisher confirm an E3 showcase. My predictions -

- Watch Dogs 3 (reveal trailer, gameplay video, October 2019)
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 (gameplay video)
- Ghost Recon Wildlands 2 (reveal trailer, gameplay video, 2020)
- Skull & Bones (gameplay video, 2020)
- Mario & Rabbids: Kingdom Battle 2 (short gameplay video, 2020)
- Assassin's Creed REMAKE (gameplay video, November 2019)
- Content updates for AC Odyssey, The Division 2, For Honor and Rainbow Six Siege

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
Honestly I think Splinter Cell will be revealed at the Xbox Conference instead.

Though Im hyped none the less. Bring on WD3.

ThePhoque

Jun 6, 2018
Novigrad
I don't know how reliable the info is but almost 50% of the times, 4chan leaks turns out to be fake. But Ubi leaks in 4Chan has a track record tbh.
Here's Link to the newest one i just found scrolling through. The new Splinter Cell is code named "Echoes" and will release in Q1 2020 (so no next gen?) also it is mentioned that the game won't go open world... and a recruit that based on my understandings will somehow replace Sam? what the hell !

i just Hope Ubi announces a new SC Game.... that's all

p.s: are there any rules in era regarding sending posts from 4chan?

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
I don't know how reliable the info is but almost 50% of the times, 4chan leaks turns out to be fake. But Ubi leaks in 4Chan has a track record tbh.
Here's Link to the newest one i just found scrolling through. The new Splinter Cell is code named "Echoes" and will release in Q1 2020 (so no next gen?) also it is mentioned that the game won't go open world... and a recruit that based on my understandings will somehow replace Sam? what the hell !

i just Hope Ubi announces a new SC Game.... that's all

p.s: are there any rules in era regarding sending posts from 4chan?

A thread about it got locked earlier today. That makes it sound like it was a huge fake.

Oct 26, 2017
Donkey Kong + Rayman should be the follow-up to Mario + Rabbids with the DLC having been a bridge towards it. This time it would hopefully be a full-fledged 3D platformer made by the same team, includng Grant Kirkhope composing again. It MUST happen! :D

Deleted member 38397

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 15, 2018
This placeholder is on the Ubisoft store... Hmm..

fwSbCWE.png

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Would love Ubisoft to put their insane pipeline towards building a turn-based RPG. Don't expect that to happen though :P

RealSamFisher

Oct 6, 2018
Give me Splinter Cell made under the supervision of Clint Hocking, Ubi. Just this one game is all I need. GIVE.IT.TO.ME.
There is a rumour that Clint Hocking is working on the next FarCry at the moment. He might do Splinter Cell after that though, cause it does seem like Ubisoft doesn't know what to do with Splinter Cell, if the rumours about those several pitches getting canceled, are true. Don't expect Splinter Cell at E3... you won't be disappointed if it isn't there and if it is... it's a nice surprise.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
This, along with Christmas and Halloween are my most wonderful times of the year.

And when the kids go back to school from summer break.

Come on Splinter Cell and WD3.

I'm excited at the prospect of a new Splinter Cell and a Watch_Dogs 3 that bears much more resemblance to the first game than its sequel.

Fist bump.

I couldn't get into WD2. I felt too OP too early. And the story wasn't as interesting IMO.

I need to play it some more. I finished 1, just stopped playing 2 early in the game. Maybe did one or two missions.

Skull and Bones
BG&E 2

Is everything else they are doing unknown now that Division 2 is out? Could be an interesting show.
Forgot about BG&E 2....I need to get a Switch....

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping for Splinter Cell and maybe them capitalizing on a single-player themed Rainbow Six project, as this was apparently something in feedback surveys they put out a few weeks ago.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
If you're saying Ubi doesn't reveal games way ahead of time (18 months) then obviously that's not true?

Well, you're right in some cases, like BG&E2 and Skull and Bones, but they mostly showcase games that are closer to release. I think they'll have a lot of more immediate things to show this year.