• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZER0

Oct 28, 2017
Not sure if I should make an own thread for this, but an Ubisoft employee is teasing that something will happen in some days that is Nintendo related.

Edit: Someone in the comments also asked him the following: ''Something concrete or just hyping up for fun?"
On which he responded: "Concrete but I cannot tell you more, you'll know soon enough."
Thanks to ResetEra users: Cranston and Vylder for translating!

The employee also has the Japanese name for ''Nintendo Switch''(任天堂スイッチ) in his twitter name, making it far more likely it's Nintendo Switch related. Thanks to ResetEra user: Heartskips for noticing.

Last edited:

Geek

Nov 8, 2017
inception-quote.gif

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
I would like it to be a South Park announcement.

But it says in his profile that he worked on M+RKB, so it's probably about that.

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
He liked a tweet that guessed Steep...

He also liked a tweet that guessed South Park so he's a tricky one watch out for this guy

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was he using Nintendo Switch (任天堂スイッチ) as part of his name before? But I think this may be gameplay for DK in M+R.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So what exactly is Nintendo showing on Thursday? We hear casual games, accessories and now Ubisoft teasing is what I'm guessing is South Park. Not sure what kind of video they're putting up. We assumed it wasn't a Nintendo Direct type of video. Maybe they're just putting up multiple videos.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Please be a Steep - available RIGHT NOW!

Going on a 5 day skiing trip in February and i'd love to spend the time i'm not actually snowboarding ... well, watching TV and snowboarding!

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
So what exactly is Nintendo showing on Thursday? We hear casual games, accessories and now Ubisoft teasing is what I'm guessing is South Park. Not sure what kind of video they're putting up. We assumed it wasn't a Nintendo Direct type of video. Maybe they're just putting up multiple videos.
every thursday from here on out needs something.

Status
Not open for further replies.