• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
Gods & Monsters Immortals Fenyx Rising is the only announced game that grabs my attention. Other than that I'm slightly curious about the rumored Prince of Persia stuff. Rayman would be the best case scenario, but I refuse to expect it.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Beyond Good and Evil 2 When? thats what i wanna know lmao if it still exists

Deleted member 70647

User requested account closure
Banned
May 31, 2020
The only things that can satisfy my biases are if Ubisoft show a new Rayman game (no mobile PLEASE) or Beyond Good and Evil 2

Zukkoyaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gods & Monsters (now known as Immortals: Fenyx Rising lol) is a lock, we see snippets of it in the trailer
That name...

200w.gif

Thorrgal

Oct 26, 2017
Between this and the Nintendo direct that probably means no Xbox or PS5 news until the week after that

Deleted member 44122

please please please announce a scott pilgrim rerelease

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
I look forward to them managing to say less than nothing about their multiple ongoing controversies - while boasting about how proud their staff are to be working for Ubisoft.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Just out of curiosity, have we seen any next generation gameplay for any of this cross gen titles?

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rayman, Prince of Persia, and Splinter Cell the only games I'm stoked for, and of course all three are abandoned titles. Still hoping.

Gods and Monsters might be cool as well.

Oct 25, 2017
London, UK
I don't know why you ate all being so sour.

I'm really looking forward to see more God's and Monsters or whatever its called now, I'd like to see some gameplay of new Far Cry hope they have some significant changes.

Already sold on Valhalla.

Jun 1, 2018
Yves needs to resign, giving his son who just graduated university a whole studio who continues to be as ignorant as the whole management is not a good sign.

nrtn

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Great, I'm always down for more Ubisoft.

Hope to see FC6 and some new Valhalla footage.

Wiggle

Nov 25, 2019
Will be interesting to see if they attempt to give away a free game this time after the mess they had last time

Dodgerfan74

Dec 27, 2017
100% get fucked, Ubisoft. Between the endless sexual harassment stories and their ghastly non-political, regressive, pulled from headlines bullshit, they need a total overhaul from top to bottom.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Think I'll just skip this one. Can't be arsed with more depressing bullshit. Yves Guillemot needs to apolitically jettison the sexist abusers, the people who want to spread far right propaganda conspiracies, and then himself. And his whole family, perhaps.

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
from what little we see there, Immortals doesn't seem to have changed as much (aesthetically, at least) from the original reveal as i'd feared

also no sign of Prince of Persia, not that that couldn't be a surprise reveal

NabiscoFelt

One Winged Slayer
Aug 15, 2019
I'm excited for what was previously known as Gods and Monsters.

I'm less excited for its new name

Cjdamon042

Oct 28, 2017
Edinburgh
Gods and Monsters looking less cartoony/stylised? From those brief snippets I prefer its old look (and name), but hard to fully tell or judge. So I'm interesting in seeing more of that.

Radium217

Banned
Oct 31, 2019
Fuck Ubisoft. Ain't buying any of the shit they're peddling until they get their house straight.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Could give less of a shit about this company after all of the allegations that have come out recently, and their horrid handling (read: coverup) of the whole thing.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Curious about Immortals: Fenyx Rising (terrible name), but with everything that has come out about Ubisoft they have an uphill battle to sell me on buying one of their games.

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
They confirmed on Twitter that Immortals: Fenyx Rising is the new name for Gods & Monsters and that it will be there. Already changed the G&M twitter account to @ FenyxRising

even the new logo is generic

I expected a far worse Logo tbh... Still looking forward to this, even the snippets they show looked promising and for me it still looks Zelda BotW Like...