• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ubisoft Milan is in fact a Ubisoft studio, and not a Nintendo studio like a lot of people in here seem to believe lol

Kolibri

Nov 6, 2017
Rayman, Prince of Persia or Spinter Cell would each be cool

Imagine if Ninty locked down Prince of Persia as a Switch exclusive series

anigif_sub-buzz-26941-1496774655-1.gif

chase beck

Banned
Jan 3, 2018
I have a feeling it's not Mario Rabbids 2 which sucks because the first is an incredible video game

Timppis

Banned
Apr 27, 2018

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm certainly interested in hearing about whatever the studio has been working on. They knocked it out of the park with Mario Rabbids kingdom battle, after all.

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
After the big success of M+R, they've excitingly been downgraded to Tom Clancy developer studio #26

Darkstar0155

Oct 27, 2017
I think if we were going to get a M+R sequel we would know about it by now. I just feel like too much time has passed to capitalize on the excitement from the first one and the game isn't fresh in peoples minds anymore.

Although I am surprised there was never a sequel. The game sold great and a sequel would have been relatively quick to make since they have the engine in place.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Mario and Rabbids would barely qualify as a AAA like game. It certainly looks like one and has Mario in it. I still don't think this is it though.

OP
OP
Nintenleo

Nintenleo

Nov 9, 2017
Italy
I think if we were going to get a M+R sequel we would know about it by now. I just feel like too much time has passed to capitalize on the excitement from the first one and the game isn't fresh in peoples minds anymore.

That's probably true, but at the same time the game seems to have good legs. It shows up all the time in the top 30 charts on the eshop (in Europe at least, though it's also true that the game is often at a discounted price).

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Whatever they are working on I hope they are the lead developer and not relegated to being a support studio again.

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017

Although I am surprised there was never a sequel. The game sold great and a sequel would have been relatively quick to make since they have the engine in place.
It was the best selling game on the European eshops this December.

I'd say it is still fresh (and come on, the first game was announced only 2.5 years ago).

MrGab

Oct 25, 2017
Mario Rabbids 2 with Wario and Waluigi please. (and DK with Diddy, Funky and Dixie).