• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
VvCTxiJ.png

628399af8526c25e2316f176-1.jpg

628399af8526c25e2316f176-3.jpg

Neverx

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Sep 17, 2020
Florida
Looks great, the first one was such a pleasant surprise. I love that it's inspired by Galaxy.

Connope

Mar 6, 2022
Wow those screenshots sure look like they have some fancy lighting, must be a Switch Pro launch game.
/s
Is the "leak" of this game being made primarily for Switch Pro still a thing or is that not a thing anymore?

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Nate also seems confident in Drake releasing in early 2023 at the latest... a lot of conflicting reports when it comes to Nintendo stuff lol
The raw materials costs that Nintendo officially released do seem to indicate as much, so I wouldn't rule out an early 2023 release for the Switch 2.

That said, do you have a source about Nate mentioning Early 2023 for the Switch 2? Not that I doubt you, I just want to read/listen to it.

Tesser

Writer/Critic at Hardcore Gamer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Leaking Rabbids today so that they can announce tomorrow that Skull & Bones is coming to Switch as well, right?

Beelzebufo

Jun 1, 2022
Canada
This is gonna sound super nitpicky but do we know if you control the characters on the field this time or do you still have to control that little disc cursor dude?

Truno

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 16, 2020
The raw materials costs that Nintendo officially released do seem to indicate as much, so I wouldn't rule out an early 2023 release for the Switch 2.

That said, do you have a source about Nate mentioning Early 2023 for the Switch 2? Not that I doubt you, I just want to read &/or listen to it.

He reaffirms it in his latest podcast, I believe. Can't get you a specific timestamp at the moment, but this has always been his stance.

Will Jason Schreier be vindicated?

Lueken

Dec 15, 2017
I can see this being in my top five games of the year. First one was great.

Goodness, October is going to be stacked for me!
7th - Marvel's Midnight Suns
11th - Forspoken
18th - A Plague Tale: Requiem
20th - Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
21st - Persona 5 Royal (Game Pass release) / Scorn
25th - Gotham Knights / High on Life

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
looking good. I really enjoyed the first game, this looks just as good

Also M+R always with the leaks

Paula B.

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 13, 2021
Rio de Janeiro
This game just can't escape the leaks. I'm a bit sad because I know how badly this impacted the first game and that the staff suffered because of it but on the other side... the game looks so good! Congrats to Ubisoft Milan.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Oh Ubisoft, never change.
Anyway I'm glad it's coming rather early, with Pokémon in November I fear I won't have time for anything else, haha.
Playable Bowser is HUGE and I love it <3 Pretty much confirm the new Rabbid is indeed edgy Rabbid Bowser.