• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
US: https://store.ubi.com/us/spring-sale/
EU: https://store.ubi.com/eu/spring-sale

Some highlights: Far Cry New Dawn ($19.99/50% off), Zombi ($2.00/90% off), The Settlers History Collection ($19.99/50% off), Watch Dogs 2 ($9.00/85% off)

Don't forget to use the Ubisoft coupon for 20% off if you haven't used it yet. I've only been able to use it once.

Surprised there isn't a Game Deal OT in Hangouts. Would love to have a dedicated deal thread to read.

Only posting this because I'm shocked FC New Dawn is already 50% off. Going to pick it up along with Odyssey

Are the deluxe versions of New Dawn or Odyssey worth it?

Last edited:

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna wait and see if there will be a Ubisoft midweek or weekend deals on Steam before I decide on anything.

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
DOH, just bought far cry new dawn last week for full price on Steam (it was only a few dollars more than Uplay with the 20% off because Uplay charges tax)

Decent game, made some poor design decisions regarding "guns" but worth $20.

StreamedHams

Nov 21, 2017
I've already played through Watching Dog 2, but kinda feel like 9 dollars is the price to get it in my library so I can go back.

Also, Zombie for 2 dollars. Why the hell not?

Deleted member 22585

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
EU
Waiting for a Trials Rising sale. Game looks great but I'm already drowning in games so it's a nice treat if it's avaliable for a discount.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
SADGFASLKDG;ASKND'GASKNLDG'LASDGF'ASG

I'm charged in USD NOW?!?! I used to be charged only in EUR in my region now everything's in USD. That would've been nice a week ago when I bought AC Syndicate Gold XP
Ah well, difference of EUR 17 and USD 17 isn't too much of a biggy :V

Oracle

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Good deals,

Should I play farcry 5 or new dawn ? I have not played either as of yet

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Good deals,

Should I play farcry 5 or new dawn ? I have not played either as of yet

I just played New Dawn and havent played a Far Cry since 3, it is heavy on the references and I feel like if I cared about the story at all than Farcry 5 would be a must to play prior. But as a game outside of the story, it is fine to play on its own.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
OP
OP
Jag

Jag

Oct 26, 2017

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Thanks for posting the sale.

Holy shit, AC:Od Gold for $33, I think I'll be in. I never did get an invite for that Google streaming test.

My experience with the 20% code was that you only get the better of the sale price or the code discounted price, not both, also afaik I can only use it once. That's in the US. I think people in the EU have been able to get repeat codes?

regawdless Trials Rising is on sale there, $20 for regular and $30 for Gold. The nice thing is it's the sort of game you can fit 15 minutes in here and there between other games. Play a track or two, try to beat your time, put it down and come back later.

Can someone explain briefly what FC5 New Dawn is? I haven't played FC5 yet. Is New Dawn a new campaign in the same map area?

ZoSo006

Oct 25, 2017
Winnipeg
So even though I'm the Canadian site it's showing this same sale, when I add Assassin's Creed Odyssey for pc to my cart and yet to checkout I get the following message: Seems this is not the store dedicated to your country. Not available for purchase due to geographical restrictions. This/these items may be available in your store.

Whaa...... Can you only buy ps4 or Xbox one copies in Canada from the Ubi store?

Edit - can't even order a PS4 copy either wtf

Last edited:

Ge0force

Self-requested ban.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Belgium
Since Ubisoft decided to boycott 3rd party keystores, I'll be spending my money on other games for now.

RoboitoAM

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm, R6 Siege. I had (and refunded) the starter edition way back. Deluxe Edition looks like it may be a good buy though, without that awful grind.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Tempted by New Dawn but I only just bought Far Cry 5 when they had it on sale for like ÂŁ10 recently.

OP
OP
Jag

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Torn on Watch Dogs 2 Gold. Not sure if I want to play yet another open world GTA/Saint's Row game. Especially since I'm getting Odyssey and New Dawn. Any impressions?

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the heads up! I got a few things that I wanted for sometimes. I did'nt knew they sold physicals versions of games and that they ship them to you here in Canada.

Elixist

Oct 31, 2017
new dawn was fun, kinda enjoyed the light grind to get new tiers of weapons and build up the base. the best times are turning off the hud bringing along your favorite ai/human idiot and just fucking around exploring wherever looks cool.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
The Settlers History Collection is sooooo tempting.

Are there any other good deals on there? I've rarely ever used uPlay.
Can someone tell me what the 20% code is or how to get one?
There's a button on the main page for it. Once logging in.

Only problem is that I don't see any way to check how many coins you have...

OP
OP
Jag

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone tell me what the 20% code is or how to get one?

When you log into the store, in the upper right under the cart, it should say
Get 20% discount with 100"

There are different rules for each country. In the US it is a one time use code and some restrictions with new games. Not sure about EU and Canada.

It will show it on the Ubi launcher PC app.

BlakeofT

Oct 30, 2017

Thanks.

Do you mean the gold Uplay coins? I think you can see that in the PC Uplay game launcher somewhere.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

Alt. in the uplay launcher, look at the upper right to see how many you own.
The launcher and website's page on the Uplay coins will link to where you can see how many would be expiring soon.

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trying to buy Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition but it says I already own it. Only option is the standard edition. Weird.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks.

Do you mean the gold Uplay coins? I think you can see that in the PC Uplay game launcher somewhere.
Correct.

Tizoc's post is a perfect summary of how it works:
Alt. in the uplay launcher, look at the upper right to see how many you own.
The launcher and website's page on the Uplay coins will link to where you can see how many would be expiring soon.

And yup, I see it now. So weird how they don't show it on the browser...

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
And yup, I see it now. So weird how they don't show it on the browser...
You can find it in the browser. I had to go here to find how my balance will change on April 1st.

https://welcome.club.ubisoft.com/units

I have nearly 3100 and about 2300 will expire soon. And I just double checked re the 20% off for 100 points, I clicked on it and it said, "You've already purchased this coupon." This is US. It keeps taunting me with the offer though. Also if I recall right, in the US you don't get the sale discount plus the 20%, it's one or the other. So weird how Ubi EU is much more consumer friendly with that.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Any exclusive games that we can't get on Steam or GOG?

Other than Division 2 which I don't really care for

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Alright I see where the coins ("units") are located now on browsers. Dunno how I missed it before.
Any exclusive games that we can't get on Steam or GOG?

Other than Division 2 which I don't really care for
The Settlers History Collection, containing complete versions of Settlers 1-7 updated for modern hardware.