• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
With a Nintendo direct in 7 hours, Im gonna go out on a limb and say this is gonna be Switch related.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
New Splinter Cell plz.

Did you guys know that Blacklist (I like it!) sold over 2 million copies? Amazing for a stealth game, even if it has many action elements. But Ubisoft wanted to sell 5 million...

StuBurns

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Hocking's Splinter Cell, please for the love of all that is holy...

Mumford

Oct 25, 2017
With a Nintendo direct in 7 hours, Im gonna go out on a limb and say this is gonna be Switch related.
Considering this is apparently being announced in an hour and a 1/2, that doesn't seem like the case if this is to be believed.
My money is on Watch_Dogs 3.
Edit: Today is a random Thursday, that's a dumb prediction. I'm pretty clueless here, as you can all see. :)

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
It's unusual to see a major title being announced like this out of nowhere.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So a new Ubisoft game, the next Call Of Duty, apparently a Crash Trilogy announcement... all on the day of a Nintendo direct?
tenor.gif

Oct 25, 2017
I feel you should put this in the OP excerpt from the link so people don't get their hopes up

Now I don't want to get your hopes up as this 'major' title may turn out to be an 'indie' title. Ubisoft has not revealed any additional details and the fanboy inside screams for a Splinter Cell announcement. However, I want to be realistic here and say that a new Splinter Cell game seems unlikely (especially considering that Ubisoft wants to release this game in 2018).

Brucey

Jan 2, 2018
I'll always be a fan of more less-than-a-year-announcement-to-release games, so looking forward to whatever this might be.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Cool, Surprised not the waiting for E3. New IP? Do wonder if there will be a switch version as same day as direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.