• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR

The project seems to be very interesting, I didn't see many people commenting here.

- Free To Play.
- It has been in development for over 5 years.
- It already have the FIFPro license, so over 5000 real players will be licensed.
- Emphasis on player skill, and no pay-to-win elements.
- Players will be rated in-game based on partnerships with sports performance analysis company InStat.
- Runs on Unreal Engine.

ufl-006wm.jpg

ufl-003wm.jpg

ufl-002wm.jpg

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Football??????damn you u got me excited for a second!!!!!!

Edit- still excited though because I love Soccer. 😁

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Im all for competition in that space but im not too optimistic. Should have at least shown some gameplay.

Dec 21, 2020
damn, I thought this was about the American football, not Futbol lol

however, regardless, if good then that is exciting.

TripaSeca

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo
Football or soccer both need revamps.
These evaluation metrics seem to be the trade-off that make the game free.
Also, where will they put MTX?

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is gonna get bigger than Fortnite if they sell all the fucked up haircuts football players have had over the years.

ronaldo-haircut.jpg

nikasun :D

Oct 30, 2017
About Strikerz Inc.
Strikerz Inc. is an international gaming brand founded in 2016 by shareholders
of Vizor Games and Playrix, renowned mobile game developers and publishers.
In strategic partnership with the abovementioned studios, Strikerz Inc. operates
globally with five regional offices and over 200 employees worldwide. The
company's football simulator UFL represents a revolution in online football gaming,
offering players an unprecedented console-gaming experience.

Aostia82

Oct 27, 2017
"Coming to al major gaming consoles" means Switch too?
Is this going to finally bring a good football portable game on the Switch?

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Football games need more competition. There were some good ones back in the days besides the offerings from Konami and EA.

With the quality of eFootball unknown, I hope this one is also viable. Fifa gameplay is just too bad in these recent years.

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
It's been in development for five years and they haven't managed a single second of gameplay footage? This doesn't seem real to me, and certainly won't be what they're trying to market it as.

Tennis

Oct 27, 2017
Football games need more competition. There were some good ones back in the days besides the offerings from Konami and EA.

With the quality of eFootball unknown, I hope this one is also viable. Fifa gameplay is just too bad in these recent years.

I agree. It's actually strange that Ubisoft at any point hasn't been interested in making a football game.

eFootball based on the beta is atrocious. I hope Konami released a PES 6 classic but they won't of course.