• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jul 26, 2018
Someone notified me that his/her pre-order for the Collectors edition just got cancelled. I've just checked my order status and...

Poof.... gone. Come on......

This was going to be my FIRST Collectors Edition too... is this a bug due to it's new website or is this actually the norm for Gamestop to cancel pre-orders? The only thing i've pre-ordered from the last 9 years is the PS4 Pro 500 Million LE. And I was actually lucky enough to get that... from Gamestop hahahha.

PS: GS was the only website left for the pre-orders. Amazon and Best Buy sold out. I was a bit late.

Sephiroth

Oct 26, 2017
Your preorder should not be cancelled. Website redesign is borked and not showing preorders.. It should still be there when you check app.

Last edited:

-Peabody-

Oct 29, 2017
Are you sure its actually gone? Gamestop's new site is absolute crap. I ordered a Gears of War Collector's Edition the other day and the site still doesn't recognize the order number or show that I actually have any orders.

Ascenion

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mecklenburg-Strelitz
After the Kingdom Hearts console you'd think people would learn to order in store for ship to home so they have your money already.

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Their website is absolute shit with the redesign. I couldn't even cancel my MH World Iceborne order because it doesn't show it in the system. Look on the mobile app

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I understand that GameStop is not the only retailer who has done this. But they always always always seem to be in the middle of something bad. I never do business with them.