• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
I've never played it, but I see him so often in other posts. Despite never having fought against him, or seen him in-game, he's still my pick, because DAMN WHAT THE HELL IS THAT

2977195-1280x720-zpe.jpg

Ludwig, the horse-man... thing from Bloodborne.

His face is freaky enough with its lopsidedness and one still human eye, but what is that gaping maw above him, holy shit. And then there's his gangly hairy ass arm with its ghoulish hand. His corpse-like skin and dying hair are like the icing on the cake.

It's actually kind of ironic that his normal eye is freakier than his freaky eye.

I'd like if someone could clearly explain this dude's story, by the way.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What ever the hell spider Marguite from RE7 was

I'll see if I can find pics when I'm not at work

TMC

Oct 27, 2017
Going to have to agree with the OP. I thought I was going to have nightmares after that boss fight.

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
Setting aside horror games, FFIX's monster designs are horrific considering the look of... everything and everyone else.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
I've never played it, but I see him so often in other posts. Despite never having fought against him, or seen him in-game, he's still my pick, because DAMN WHAT THE HELL IS THAT

2977195-1280x720-zpe.jpg

Ludwig, the horse-man... thing from Bloodborne.

His face is freaky enough with its lopsidedness and one still human eye, but what is that gaping maw above him, holy shit. And then there's his gangly hairy ass arm with its ghoulish hand. His corpse-like skin and dying hair are like the icing on the cake.

It's actually kind of ironic that his normal eye is freakier than his freaky eye.

I'd like if someone could clearly explain this dude's story, by the way.

He was the founder of the Healing Church in Bloodborne and originally a Hunter. He was called The Holy Blade and used the Moonlight Sword as his weapon. He like basically every hunter succumbed and turned into a deformed monster.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ludwig is the best boss fight ever btw

The music, the moveset, the sheer grotesque design, the incredible lore, the dialogue, the cutscene transition into phase 2 of the fight

It is literally perfection

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Something about the scagdead from Resident Evil Revelations. It's horrifically ugly and terrifying to me.