• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Cute Wretches in Dark Souls 3:

t022_kk.jpg

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Winter Lanterns in Bloodborne. Especially when they open up into all sorts of mouths and teeth after they grab you.

VzSTT1H.jpeg

Ludwig is the best boss fight ever btw

The music, the moveset, the sheer grotesque design, the incredible lore, the dialogue, the cutscene transition into phase 2 of the fight

It is literally perfection
It's one of my favorite boss fights ever.

The guy kicked my ass for like 6 hours straight and I loved it.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
What? Does he have a habit a making fun of himself?
No, but he is self-indulgent in being referenced on GAF and here a lot like Dyack was/is. The joke is that no one has bothered talking about him, so he'd make an alt account to try and have a point of relevance to rear his head up and out about.

Max|Payne

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
No, but he is self-indulgent in being referenced on GAF and here a lot like Dyack was/is. The joke is that no one has bothered talking about him, so he'd make an alt account to try and have a point of relevance to rear his head up and out about.
Haha, alright. Just for clarification, I was making that jab in reference to his disgusting views.

RedOnePunch

Oct 26, 2017
The mosquito things in Bloodborne. I think they're called Bloodlickers. Those guys creeped me out so much.

Bloodlicker%20Frontal%20Crop%201.png

Bloodborne rules man.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
dark Souls 3 Sewer centipede. The fact that when immersed they look like a drowned corpse makes it all that more disturbing.
feqlnqs1i2vwnmrxtfmd.gif

Sewer_Centipede_Concept_Artbook.jpg

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana
As someone who has no prior history with World of Warcraft lore whatsoever, Rotface is still the only Hearthstone card that I flinched at when first seeing.

416px-Rotface_full.jpg

The fact that he talks like and sounds like a little kid really puts it over the top for me.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
dark Souls 3 Sewer centipede. The fact that when immersed they look like a drowned corpse makes it all that more disturbing.
feqlnqs1i2vwnmrxtfmd.gif

Sewer_Centipede_Concept_Artbook.jpg
Oh god. Of course its legs resemble human arms. Of course.

I played through DS3 and don't even remember these things. Maybe I missed the area or blocked it out of my memory or something.

roflwaffles

Oct 30, 2017
Alot of things in From games are super fucked up but I'm not quite sure ugly is exactly what I'd use to describe them. I find most of them fascinating to look at. Like the mind of whoever created these things is twisted as hell but super imaginative.

Mara is LITERALLY a penis in a wagon though.