• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
I know, I know.. Obviously the responses are going to be..
"See a doctor"
"Go see a doctor"
"You are already dead"

But out of curiosity, I'm wondering if this is at all common.. or... maybe I really am already dead.

some basic details:
I suspect it was because I sealed it in with a gripped hand and didn't let it come out (on the newly washed sheets), probably built up pressure and blew a capillary. Scared the hell out of me.

Deleted member 9197

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, two weeks ago. I no longer ejaculate blood. It's not something to be concerned with unless you have pain.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Never had it, but it happens. There was a thread at the old place about it happening to someone. I'd go see a doctor, but you are gonna be fine.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
No...never...and I've done what you've described many times

That's fucked up and you should go get it checked ASAP

Dank Lotion

Oct 27, 2017
There are WAY too many of yall acting like this is no big deal. I would run to the hospital with my hand still lubed up.

Eila

Oct 27, 2017
Nope. Not shat or vomited, either. Sounds like a potentially serious issue.

Vivian-Pogo

Jan 9, 2018
Yeah. It was kinda radical, because I was looking at demons and then blood came out. It cleared up in a few days.

Just keep your hands off for a while, and see a doctor if it's feasible. You're probably fine, unless it was real bloody.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria

Tribal_Cult

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I once pissed a few drops of light blood. No brag, but I Just ended a 7-hour long session of lovemaking with my ex. It was our first time together After a year of sexual tension. It was not internal of course, so nothing serious, but damn my peepee hurt

Also I have a Prince Albert. Never happened anything, but the day I did It oooooh boy.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
Are you American? I can understand it being an issue that is the hellscape that is the US healthcare system but bleeding from dick is up there on issues I would want to address by someone who knows what they're doing.

Oct 25, 2017
Guys, my house is on fire right now.

I know, I know, I should call the fire department or something.

Like wtf do you want to hear from us!? That's it's normal!? No your fucking spooge shouldn't have fucking blood in it!

Go see a doctor, NOW!

Karasseram

Jan 15, 2018
What is it with ERA today? It's like someone set it on extreme can we set difficulty back to normal please?

Also if you cum blood the last thing you want to do is post it on the net and the first thing you wanna do is get it checked the fuck out fast. Your penis ability to hold onto blood is what lets it get hard.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I hoped that spoiler was at least something like "i had 72 hrs of nonstop sex" to make this bloody cum somewhat justifiable

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Never once... had some testicular pain and swelling a couple months back due to an infection and it was awful. There was a chance for that to happen, but it didn't. I saw a doctor, the healing was slow and awful and the type of antibiotics I had to take fucked me up ALMOST as bad as the testicle pain... Almost. Destroyed my bowel regularity, gave me muscle weakness, lightheadness, etc etc.... truly truly awful.

Oct 31, 2017
I know, I know.. Obviously the responses are going to be..
"See a doctor"
"Go see a doctor"
"You are already dead"

But out of curiosity, I'm wondering if this is at all common.. or... maybe I really am already dead.

some basic details:
I suspect it was because I sealed it in with a gripped hand and didn't let it come out (on the newly washed sheets), probably built up pressure and blew a capillary. Scared the hell out of me.

I am not sure if that was worth it OP.

Really? New Sheets?