• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
What a country we built this decade.

25-30% cuts to all govt departments.
25-30% cuts to all councils
Half of councils facing effective bankruptcy.

McDonalds in the UK - 1,270
Greggs in the UK - 1,953
Foodbanks in the UK - 2,000

Foodbank use up 2,400%.
Homelessness up 1,000%.
Rough sleeping up 1,200%
Student fees up 300%
Student debt up 150%

Worst NHS waiting times on record.
Key targets for cancer, hospital care & A&E missed.
NHS satisfaction level at lowest recorded rate.
33,000 nurses leaving the NHS each year

1,000 sure start centres closed.
780 libraries closed.
700 football pitches closed.
Sixth form funding cut by 25%.

Council home building down 90%.
100,000 increase on the council home waiting list since 2010.
200, 000 social homes lost since 2010.
Zero "starter homes" built - a Tory flagship programme.
Mass evictions at record levels.

Manufacturing in recession.
Construction in recession.

36,000 fewer teachers
25,000 fewer police.
20,000 fewer prison officers.
10,000 fewer border officials.
10,000 fewer firefighters.
10,000 fewer medical professionals.
25,000 fewer bed spaces for people suffering mental illness.

80% of the 5.3 million self employed live below poverty line.
35% of self employed only earn £100 a month.
25% cuts for the disabled community.
80% cuts to Mobility Allowance.
40% of working households have practically no savings.
70% of households have less than 10k savings.
60% of households can only survive 2 months without a wage.

Increase of 50% in hate crimes.
Increase of knife crime by 150% to 22,000 per year.
Increase in teenage suicide by 70%.

130k extra deaths attached to the political ideology of austerity.

Child poverty set to reach a record high in 2023-24 if the Conservative manifesto is enacted in full.
Is this something that you've put together yourself or is it collated online somewhere?

AdamE

3D Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Japan
This is horrific. I mean, it is understood that a lot of working class leave voters are turkeys voting for Christmas, but to see them articulate their idiocy here is beyond belief. "If he lied to the queen he'll lie to anyone!" 30s later "You'll get an honest answer out of him that's for sure!"

They've all been radicalised. It's takes a special kind of indoctrination to get working people to drop their own priorities and believe that the billionaire upper class are working for them lol...

JediTimeBoy

Oct 27, 2017
Indian government mouthpieces. Of course they seem to forget that Modi tried to recruit UK Indians to vote for the Tories, only last week.

CD_93

Dec 12, 2017
Lancashire, United Kingdom

Is this something that you've put together yourself or is it collated online somewhere?

It was part of a larger list compiled by someone else after last night's (effective) Channel 4 Dispatches. I trimmed it for social media use. The trimmed sections were largely relating to the wider economy that while very important, I decided would be less useful on Facebook.

Last edited:

Atrophis

Oct 25, 2017
Nice of the BBC election live blog to signal boost the Suns front page claiming Corbyn is a security risk...based on an interview with Bojo.

Deleted member 34788

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
For all the concern about Corbyn having too much baggage (as unfounded as that baggage is, the concern that that baggage is baggage isn't totally unfounded, you know?), maybe that works in his favour now? We've had half a decade of throwing every flavour of shit against the wall to get some to stick, that the wall is just covered in shit now so whatever they throw just slides off.

They played their hand already, people aren't going to buy whatever desperate bollocks they come up with to splash on the Telegraph

The period between last election and this one was too short to build up effective attack lines. They played themselves because of arrogance and hubris. They spent everything they had in 2017 and spent almost everything on AS this time around, cheapening its horrific effect, to try and score political points and fail to do so.

Meanwhile Johnson blocked the actual Russian Dossier from being released.

This is some bottom tier desperate shit. Pathetic. The hacks blew their load too early.

CD_93

Dec 12, 2017
Lancashire, United Kingdom

For some reason all I see when I see Raab these days

n08A8NO.jpg

Can we just cover up that protruding vein of his to rid me of this curse?

Ando

Apr 21, 2018
the trump quotes are good for the tories because the bbc headlines will spend all day being like

'trump rubbished labour's claim about the nhs'

& on the news at 6&10, something like

'labour have been using the claim that boris johnson is going to put the NHS on the table in trade talks as an attack line all election, it's corbyn's favourite line, yet after the presidents strong denial today in london today that will be very hard to stand up anymore. laura k, bbc news'

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
the trump quotes are good for the tories because the bbc headlines will spend all day being like

'trump rubbished labour's claim about the nhs'

& on the news at 6&10, something like

'labour have been using the claim that boris johnson is going to put the NHS on the table in trade talks as an attack line all election, it's corbyn's favourite line, yet after the presidents strong denial today in london today that will be very hard to stand up anymore. laura k, bbc news'
Yeah I feel like I'm missing something, I don't get why people are saying this is good for Labour?

Gareth

Oct 25, 2017
Norn Iron
Trump made it worse by not just simply saying no to the NHS being on the table.

He can't help going too far, so instead he says "never even thought about it, I don't even know where that rumour started".

Now everyone will point to this and it makes his lies more obvious:

Last edited:

Ando

Apr 21, 2018
it would have been dynamite for labour if trump had gone off script and said "we're going to have a great deal, great for the nhs, brexit is going to be a great success" and corbyn could take it to the final debate....this is not good.

it gives every tory an easy line on tv and radio "this is rubbish...trump himself has denied it..we are building 40 hospitals and hiring 50,000 nurses we love the nhs"

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
The Trump stuff is good because he always sounds like he has been caught red handed in the cookie jar, he is the worst liar in politics, it's just the choir who believe him.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I've had so many conversations with folk my age that have completely lost hope, the fatalist misery is palpable.

Deleted member 862

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The rumours that I do NHS are false
I've never done NHS and never would
if you offered me some NHS right now I'd be like "no thank you sir"

RellikSK

Nov 1, 2017
Reporters should ask him about drug pricing and phrase it in a pro-american way. "Will you end the global free loading of American Pharmaceuticals and Drugs, by ensuring British people pay the same as Americans in any future trade deal?"

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nobody believes Trump except die hard loons and racists.

As if a businessman would refuse something on a silver platter, that's like the ultimate best business deal they all strive for.

I see Trump is not only asking for 2% for NATO again but it should be 4%. Lol.

Deleted member 34788

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
it would have been dynamite for labour if trump had gone off script and said "we're going to have a great deal, great for the nhs, brexit is going to be a great success" and corbyn could take it to the final debate....this is not good.

it gives every tory an easy line on tv and radio "this is rubbish...trump himself has denied it..we are building 40 hospitals and hiring 50,000 nurses we love the nhs"

What? This is damn good for labour. You have a one of the most hated, loathed men in the UK endorsing one if the most hated, loathed men in the UK. The stats dont lie, unless you are a tory lover, the uk does not like Trump at all. Labour now has ammo to use to hammer home what a fuck Bojo is thanks to his cunt friend.

Oh and him denying the NHS stuff plays right into their hands, evidence is already posted in this thread. They can now spin spin spin. Momentum will make hay with this, so will the all the online ops they have.They now have trump bullshiting about what he said before, alongside another unlikeable pathological liar.

I can guarantee, that endorsement was not wanted by the cons, at all.

I get being realistic but the post you wrote comes off as unnecessarily pessimistic.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Think this election more than any other in recent history will lead to people giving up on politics if the Tories romp home.

Hot Priest

Alt-account
Banned
Oct 11, 2019
It's so funny that Trump keeps thinking he's helping when he does an endorsement. He just cost Boris another few points in the polls. Wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.