• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Semfry

Oct 25, 2017
Bit hilarious how Corbyn gets a big applause all the time and Boris gets three people clapping alone in the middle of his answers.

After experiencing it a little you can really tell the difference between the genuine claps Corbyn mostly gets and the sparse but artificially loud ones Johnson mostly gets.

Deleted member 34788

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
I don't know if I agree with that. I live in the north and people up here are utterly obsessed with Brexit. My friend works in the NHS is a seat that is predicted to switch from Labour to Tory this election and he says Brexit is the number one issue in his constituency and many of the constituencies around him.

Good, so do I.

Where I live, brexit is important too, but as soon as I ask what's just as important, the nhs is said without question. Among olds too. Then austerity.

People around my age, say 25-35 demographic, state the climate crisis and then brexit second.

Its no so cut and dry.

Ando

Apr 21, 2018
it's good to see corbyn give a robust liberal defense of public safety actually being improved by more human rights and rehabilitation

brain_stew

Oct 30, 2017
I'm amazed that "Get Brexit Done" hasn't turned into the "Strong and Stable" of 2017 pissing people off after hearing it time and again.

Shows he has no plan for anything other than Brexit.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
"I don't want to draw unnecessary relations to the Labour Party".

That's been your whole goddamn plan for this election.

Charlie0108

Oct 29, 2017
Johnson's answer to the lying question was dreadful. Don't think he could have answered it worse. Also Johnson just admitted that he didn't know that a British diplomat had resigned and no-one challenged him on it.

Cocolina

Oct 28, 2017
A British diplomat of 33 years who was in charge of Brexit and the USA resigns at the same time the hottest topic is the NHS sell-offs.

Johnson doesn't know who that is.

Audioboxer

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
The only thing I can say about Corbyn is he comes across as tired/defeated.

Boris is a lying sack of shit, but seemed chirpy.

We're fucked.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Boris learning from his earlier mistakes and actually going over to talk to the audience like Corbyn, not just doing a runner.

Audioboxer

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
There was a brief moment there when he got so visibly angry at Boris that I thought he was going to throw something tho lol

That's what I mean, I sensed Corbyn is on edge/frustrated. No wonder, but it's not going to help him.

He answered properly and was the best leader easily, but "low energy".

This is the British public, I bet the poll says Boris "won".

Not the Boris/Tory car-crash one would hope for in the last debate.

SwitchedOff

Oct 28, 2017
Fellow northerner here, and I can vouch for what you're saying.

It's pretty much a single issue election for a lot of people up here in the North, and they've bought the tabloid line about the EU being responsible for all our woes hook, line and sinker.

It never ceases to amaze me how gullible and easily manipulated some people are to the extent that they will vote against their own best interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.