• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shibata100

Oct 29, 2017
Farma G production so thought I would post the video.

Rome Streetz Verse is bananas. Some new age AZ shit.

collige

Oct 31, 2017

One day, I hope that Wiley and Dizzee will squash the beef and we get the collab everyone's been dreaming of, but I'm not holding my breath. Maybe we'll get get some got war dubs out of this though, Nightbus Dubplate is probably the maddest diss track in grime history

coldsagging

Oct 27, 2017
Jam Baxters got a new album coming. Got tickets to see him in December, can't fucking wait. Hands down one of the best from the UK and has been for about 10 years, don't sleep.

Shibata100

Oct 29, 2017
Jam Baxters got a new album coming. Got tickets to see him in December, can't fucking wait. Hands down one of the best from the UK and has been for about 10 years, don't sleep.

Always been one of the dopest. People don't want UK Hip Hop in this thread though it seems.

If people want it just grime I am out as got no interest in it.

coldsagging

Oct 27, 2017
It was agreed pages back that non grime was fine.

Listening to this new big zuu mixtape atm, it's solid so far.

Also been listening to Tree by JD Reid lately, a collab album with all sorts of top UK acts. Slowthai, 808ink, Drae da skimask for a few. Some great tracks on there.

Last edited:

coldsagging

Oct 27, 2017
Got tickets for Kojey Radical on the 14th of November in Manchester but can't make it now. No luck shifting the ticket as yet, long shot but if anyone's interested give me a shout.

New video for ya's.

coldsagging

Oct 27, 2017
Shibata100 albums shaping up to be a belter, although gotta day as much as chemo is the GOAT UK producer imo, I'm glad he's not doing the entire album this time.

You hear the rest of the Chester P EP? The authorship, my god.

Shibata100

Oct 29, 2017
Shibata100 albums shaping up to be a belter, although gotta day as much as chemo is the GOAT UK producer imo, I'm glad he's not doing the entire album this time.

You hear the rest of the Chester P EP? The authorship, my god.

That Chester P EP is amazing. Crazy story telling by king Chester.

Yeah Chemo is definitely the man no doubt. Still at the moment Giallo Point is my favourite UK producer. Love his production.

coldsagging

Oct 27, 2017
New brothers of the stone album is quality.
Lee scott has got a new album as well 😁, on bandcamp only for now though.

This is flames.