• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shibata100

Oct 29, 2017
I know it's not Grime but the new Giggs album is really good.

Never been a fan of Giggs. Find him very basic as a rapper. Then I recently saw this Westwood video and seen he hasn't improved at all. This is some Garage MC level of rhyming it's that bad. In the wider context of UK Hip Hop Giggs is nowhere near the level of the best UK rappers. As for westwood, he is a grade a C**T who hasn't shown any support for UK Hip Hop in decades.

Tzarscream

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Never been a fan of Giggs. Find him very basic as a rapper. Then I recently saw this Westwood video and seen he hasn't improved at all. This is some Garage MC level of rhyming. In the wider context of UK Hip Hop Giggs is nowhere near the level of the best UK rappers.

You're wrong.

Man take it back to the basics
Now man wanna start with us
Man brought it to them ****** HD
But man wanna SCART with us

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
10 years ago one of the greatest grime songs was released

Who had the best verse? Has to go to Frisco for me.

coldsagging

Oct 27, 2017
New Lee Scott 😎, the GOAT. With sniff, milk and sumgii.

New Skepta and new P money to listen to as well...new Denzel Curry too and still got IGOR and Slowthai on heavily.

Another amazing month for rap!