• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
One has 'jude' with the star of David on his neck while also throwing the white power symbol.

Another has 'Enoch was right' on his shirt.

Deleted member 31104

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
DoiMT02W4AEXK31.jpg

That guy obviously got one of those hyphenated double barreled surnames

Wellington Farquar Date-Rapist

Deleted member 13364

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ulticulturalism-robs-britain-of-its-community

Accommodating Muslims and Hindus "robs Britain of its community" and risks turning the country into a "crime-riddled cesspool" as a result, the Conservative candidate for London mayor declared in a thinktank pamphlet he wrote a decade ago.

In it, Shaun Bailey voiced concern about the marking of Muslim and Hindu festivals, claimed that children were being taught more about Diwali than Christmas and argued Britain "removing the religion that British people generally take to" had allowed immigrants to bring their country's cultural problems with them.

This guy is DOA. You'd think they'd have learned from Zac Goldsmith's awful campaign last time.

RellikSK

Nov 1, 2017

Goodlifr

Nov 6, 2017
Shaun Bailey voiced concern about the marking of Muslim and Hindu festivals, claimed that children were being taught more about Diwali than Christmas and argued Britain

Is he actually serious?????????????

RellikSK

Nov 1, 2017
Also he could not have picked a less scary religious observance than Diwali.

Diwali is rad and everyone should celebrate it.

Diwali is also celebrated by Sikhs. So he managed to insult three religious groups. He is going to do what no other politician has done and unite Pakistani and Indian communities.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Soooo, is that a proper Dolchstoß with maybe real consequences or just one guy publically complaining under your convoluted system?

Goodlifr

Nov 6, 2017
Never heard of it to be honest. I must've finished school before the Hindu agenda took over

My kids school have just started to do a bit about non-christian celebrations (I've bought it up a lot as school governor) but it's a token day here and there during the school year.
Just christmas alone is pretty much 4 weeks sold of Christmas related activities within schools, followed by a 2/3 week holiday in order to celebrate.

Although, to be fair, I do live in a very white British area, so I guess (and very much hope) places like London do teach more diversity in schools, but still, to even mention Christmas is being marginalised is just plain stupid

Gareth

Oct 25, 2017
Norn Iron
Soooo, is that a proper Dolchstoß with maybe real consequences or just one guy publically complaining under your convoluted system?
I think at least 15% of Tory MPs would need to submit letters of no confidence, so we'd have to wait and see if any other MPs follow.

Not a good look for her though on the day of her conference speech.

Last edited:

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
I'd have thought he'd know the lie of the land before being the first.... but you never know.

The chair of the 22 committee knows roughly but even he will have to double check people are still in if the total is close to enough.

The Tory party going into temporary limbo just to end up with May again is just going to make the whole situation even more ridiculous.

Last edited:

Deleted member 31104

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I think at least 15% of Tory MPs would need to submit letters of no confidence, so we'd have to wait and see if any other MPs follow.

Not a good look for her though on the day of her conference speech.

48 is the magic number there's meant to be around 30 in just now. He's a Boris loyalist so this might be part of a push from that faction to see if they can intice say some of the Javid supporters to open a contest.

Doomed to fail because even if they get the 48, they'd still need a 150 odd MP's to vote against her in the no confidence vote she'd force.

Deleted member 862

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She's going heavy on pushing Corbyn fear to try to keep her party together, lol.
she should be more worried about the people in the crowd

She says the Tories have more MPs than any other party. They can set a "standard for decency".

She urges people to rise above abuse, and make a positive case for their values.

now let me spend half an hour telling you about this jew hating terrorist hugger.

RellikSK

Nov 1, 2017
Why doesn't she talk about Yemen when mentioning her foreign policy or the thank you letter sent by Victor Orban?

Masquerader

Banned
Nov 4, 2017

CampFreddie

A King's Landing
Oct 25, 2017
Never heard of it to be honest. I must've finished school before the Hindu agenda took over
My kids learnt about it when they were 5-6 in their first year at school. I don't think they learn much about the religious aspects, but it's a good way to get them doing arty stuff with the decorations and clothing.
And pictures of Hindu gods are great things to draw or colour in - a bit more creative than a guy in a red coat with a beard.

Obviously, they learn a lot more about Christmas and you still have nativity plays. Bailey can eat a bag of dog dicks for suggesting otherwise.
My kids' school just celebrated the harvest festival too, so perhaps Bailey should campaign to stop this evil pagan nonsense.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Austerity nearly ending.....Brexit....hard choices....austerity back with a vengeance.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't know, they lie constantly. It's hard to tell when reporters don't challenge them and let them waffle on.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Holy shit, seeing a bit of her speech on Brexit. What a load of horse shit. A second referendum would be a politicians vote, piss off, your running with a Brexit that nobody voted for.

theaface

Oct 25, 2017
I know it's not an original thought here, but I'm amazed how bereft the Government is of any big ideas. 'Opportunity' - it's never rang so hollow, especially when the only examples she can give is for people who ended up in her cabinet. As if being in May's cabinet is the zenith of achievement. Just a few scraps from the table to placate the critics; fuel duty freeze - "see, we hear you about being squeezed financially", cancer screenings - "see, we totally don't want to dismantle the NHS". It's never felt so insincere, nor more manufactured by outside consultants, focus-tested until no humanity remains.

BeerMan

Using an alt account to circumvent a ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
Who the fuck told her to dance her way onto the stage? Why? Whywhywhywhywhywhywhy?

Her political advisors of course. It's a carefully calculated ploy to get people talking and notice the speech and listen to the contents.

People are checking out of the main speeches, so this is the kind of shit they pull to get us talking.

I read that she danced on the stage and saw a picture of it, and just said nope. I honestly don't need the image of her dancing ever again.

Spuck-

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
The contrast between this shitshow and the Labour conference is *kisses fingertips*

When you're spending most of your time talking about the head of another party, you're fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.