• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
The moment a neonazi starts talking about mass-murdering minorities is the moment you should end the debate and arrest them according to hate speech laws, incitement etc. It should end right there and then.

Also, I'd argue that there are currenty people in very powerful positions who are sympathetic to neonazi ideals.

if you're gonna argue that, you better have a dearth of evidence.

Cream

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You've really contributed nothing to this thread but being aggressive and hyperbolic. Calm down. It's possible for someone to disagree with you without being a Nazi or Nazi sympathiser ffs. This is just the last hour btw.
I love how you singled out those osts and completely ignored all the posts whete I quoted you directly and argued against the things you were saying and you did not give any counterpoints to literally any of them.

avaya

Oct 25, 2017
London
It's not the racists that you need to convince(even though I don't think that's impossible), it's those who are on the fence that may be vulnerable to being indoctrinated by those with hateful views.

Re-read what you just wrote. Who the fuck is "on the fence" about Racism? Most of those people, and I have no data to back it up, but I would imagine most of those people "on the fence" about racism are actually fucking racist. What you do by allowing a literal Nazi to be normalised by giving him a platform to spread his vile shit in a school is to open these "fence sitters" up to the view that actually these ideas can be talked about in public and they are legitimate. It is incredible to see the absolute naivete on display. Total disgrace.

grimybrit

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Tell that to Heather Heyer
Completely unrelated to what I'm talking about here. Like, seriously? That's your response? I'm laughing because you and another poster have stated that I should be killed for not thinking neo-Nazis should all be killed. That's funny. I've no idea why you're so upset.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
How the fuck did we end up with Nazis ITT anyway? Check the OP - this is about school children debating. It's ridiculous.

TheMikado

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I love how you singled out those osts and completely ignored all the posts whete I quoted you directly and argued against the things you were saying and you did not give any counterpoints to literally any of them.

Because your are advocating killing people which is disgusting as hell and reprehensible to unimaginable levels.

Cream

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Completely unrelated to what I'm talking about here. Like, seriously? That's your response? I'm laughing because you and another poster have stated that I should be killed for not thinking neo-Nazis should all be killed. That's funny. I've no idea why you're so upset.
This isnt a laughing matter

Cream

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Because your are advocating killing people which is disgusting as hell and reprehensible to unimaginable levels.
I'm talking about before that. I had plenty of posts related to the topic of safe spaces and debate and colleges and I had a lot of points that related to black lives matter and that poster completely ignored all of them even though I quoted him directly

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

I really don't think it's worth engaging with you when everything comes back to Nazis tbh.

TheMikado

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I'm talking about before that. I had plenty of posts related to the topic of safe spaces and debate and colleges and I had a lot of points that related to black lives matter and that poster completely ignored all of them even though I quoted him directly

After advocating killing people there should even be an after...

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
Right, we can't clearly have a productive conversation on this topic right now. Thread is permanently locked. Moderators will go back through to deal with reports as appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.