• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

oRuin

Oct 25, 2017
Would really need Dominik Diamond to host it for me to be interested. That's not going to happen now he's settled in Canada.
The humor and dirty jokes that got through Channel 4 for that time slot still amazes me today.

mere_immortal

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone remember a sky channel (think the channel number was in the 90s) in the early 2000s that did games stuff, super low budget and a lot of their content was around some Korean isometric MMO? Can't remember the name at all.

Mantorok

Mar 8, 2018
At the time it was relevant as you could pick up the odd cheat code and it was a bit of a laugh at times but it was also a bit cringeworthy.

Not sure if it would have the same impact now.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
I used to love gamesmaster. I also used to love videogames magazines. Neither are relevant in today's society, unfortunately. Would be doomed to fail unless they massively altered the formula, at which point it isnt Gamesmaster any more.

Yankee Ruin X

Oct 31, 2017
Anyone remember a sky channel (think the channel number was in the 90s) in the early 2000s that did games stuff, super low budget and a lot of their content was around some Korean isometric MMO? Can't remember the name at all.

YES!!! I can't remember the name though but it was the channel the same channel that had Babestation on at night too wasn't it. Dammit I can't remember the name of the MMO now but yeah they were always playing that damn thing.

Edit - Game Network and Legend of Mir

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Daft to bring it back. No Dominik Diamond, no Sir Patrick Moore (RIP), no want.
Ywqtsdi.gif

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
YES!!! I can't remember the name though but it was the channel the same channel that had Babestation on at night too wasn't it. Dammit I can't remember the name of the MMO now but yeah they were always playing that damn thing.

Edit - Game Network and Legend of Mir

legend of Mir! I remember they had the trailer/intro to SB Melee in their loop and I watched it and watched it whilst I was waiting for my import to arrive from japan