• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kaji AF16

Nov 6, 2017
Argentina
Great, I haven´t played these two. Thanks for the information.
In my local currency (argentinean pesos), the value of Game Pass is insane.

Trace

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Is UMVC3 backwards compatible now then? I tried it a few days back and it wasn't.

Or is this the port?

Lukas Taves

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Gamepass is quickly becoming like this:

6c1.gif

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
January still delivering for Game Pass, damn. Not particularly interested in UMvC3 myself (played it on 360 a while ago and I got a seizure from the 24924929-hit combos) but it's definitely a meaty addition.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Won't lie, got this on sale ages back and not touched it. More fighting games on Game Pass is great. Just add KI as well MS.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Won't lie, got this on sale ages back and not touched it. More fighting games on Game Pass is great. Just add KI as well MS.

KI and Rare Replay are the only big MS games not on there now, right? I know FH3 isn't, but considering that was given away with a year-long game pass sub, I can't see the coming soon.

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just an FYI, JC3 is largely a slideshow if you try and play it on the vanilla XBOX.

If you're not playing it on the X, I wouldn't waste the hard drive space or the bandwidth.