• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
This is the mentality that creates boring rosters. They already said something really silly along the lines of "we can't have characters who wouldn't be strong enough to realistically fight each other".... in a game with Yamcha fighting Jiren.
There are a bunch of different fighting styles to be included from the different fighters in the db franchise. Bulma is not one of them.

See also:
In a show with like 300 different fighters you go and pick the one that doesn't fight at all. This makes 0 sense.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Between smash and FE characters and DBFZ and all the Goku's, Street Fighter 6 better have 7 Ryu's

OP
OP

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like every headline I read about this game is about a new goku addition

how many are there at this point?
Out of 35 characters (36 once this hits)

1. SSJ Goku
  2. Base Goku
  3. Blue Goku
  4. Goku Black
  5. Gogeta
  6. Vegito
  7. Kid Goku
  8. Ultra Instinct Goku
  9. Bardock (lol)

9e14d1ce0dceb1c927af0516e35215e948a2d3efr1-1280-720v2_hq.jpg

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Now that I look at the roster, is DBFZ the fighter with the biggest number of bald characters ?

OP
OP

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Needs more anyone not Goku or Vegeta. Plus theres all of the folks on Universe 6 like Despo and Toppo still left unused. Just tons they could've grabbed. Mostly needs females. Kale, Caulifla, Kefla, Ribrianne, Rozie, kakunza...or any of Universe 2 really.
For that matter Universe 9 had that cat girl Hop and that bunny Sorrel plus the Trios de los danger were 3 dudes folks liked. Again just a lot of variety they could've added and the folks like Hop And Sorrel weren't clearly defined so they could honestly go nuts with them with Toriyamas permission and finally do some unique character fighting styles.

Vidiot

Oct 27, 2017
FighterZ does what Smash don't.

For every non Goku in smash we get a new Goku in FighterZ.

OP
OP

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
FighterZ does what Smash don't.

For every non Goku in smash we get a new Goku in FighterZ.
This is the real reason why Goku is not in Smash Bros. They dont want him to show up and then have to make a new one for all his forms and have to give him a dozen more slots later lol.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Goku's in because he's the most popular character in the game, and all his variations are highly played (and I think all of them except GT are in the top 10). Good on Bandai Namco for giving the fans exactly what they want.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
Why are people suprised by seeing so many Goku characters in the game? That's standard procedure in any Dbz game. You need to have all those versions of him in the game cause that's what fans want the most.

Rutger

Oct 25, 2017
Not surprising.
Overloading on Goku has been Toei/Shueisha's MO since GT, and the games have been no different for quite a while.

Hopefully the rest of the DLC next season is interesting.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

Not my screenshot, but I'm gonna take one once the sixth full Goku is here.

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
I'm hoping this basically confirms Kefla since she's a big part of that character too along with Jiren. We know one of the dramatics is vs Jiren tho due to the datamine. I have no idea how they will do this character though lol.

rawhide

Oct 28, 2017
Fuck off with DLC and start on DBFZ2 already. New characters are wasted on this game.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I want more female characters as much as everyone, but Kefla is so damn boring to me. Give me Future Mai or Ribbriane over her any day of the week.

Oswen

Oct 25, 2017
Season pass 3 I guess, right? Maybe there is hope for Kefla and a few more nice picks then.

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
shaowebb just wanted to thank you friend, I had no idea the world tour finals were in Paris, and now I got my ticket for the 2 days :) THANK YOU !!!!

Just checked that top 16 list, yeah it's gonna be great :)

OP
OP

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
shaowebb just wanted to thank you friend, I had no idea the world tour finals were in Paris, and now I got my ticket for the 2 days :) THANK YOU !!!!

Just checked that top 16 list, yeah it's gonna be great :)
No problem. Glad some good came of this instead of just salt lol.