• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ggx2ac

Sales Heaven or Sales Hell?
Oct 25, 2017

ggx2ac

Oct 25, 2017
I can confirm that Umihara Kawase Fresh! Has just released on European eShops. Just search by name if you can't see it.

Bog

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I suggest trying the demo first (might be only Japanese?). The controls were pretty wack.

Oct 25, 2017
Already grabbed it physically. Such an endearing game.

I suggest trying the demo first (might be only Japanese?). The controls were pretty wack.

I can't confirm cause I've long deleted the demo, but I bought this physically at AX, and I wanna say they kinda tweaked the controls. (Can anyone confirm please? At least compared to the JP demo that was put up waaay back when.) The hookshot mechanic still requires some mastering, but something about it feels more competent and less restrictive than it did for me when I initially played the demo.

ggx2ac

Oct 25, 2017

Oh well that's no good. Controls are the heart and soul of Umihara Kawase. I need to download the demo first...

The controls are the same as Sayonara Umihara Kawase+. There's nothing different about the controls in Umihara Kawase Fresh! because the game uses the same engine as the previous one.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017

I can confirm that the demo on the Japanese eShop also features an English language option. I recently played it. It's a lot of fun, but I didn't expect anything else from a Umihara Kawase game. Love the series.