• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 3 days, 13 hours, 45 minutes, 8 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Unannounced Capcom title(s) to be playable at Jump Festa 2020

N75

Oct 25, 2017
I imagine anything Ace Attorney related would have been revealed/shown at TGS back in September.

I remember Mega Man 9 being announced around this time two years ago, so X9 or another compilation wouldn't be surprising.

Donch912

May 24, 2019
Not familiar with “Jump Festa”. Is that something that would have as big as a playable demo of RE3 Remake present?

GSR

Oct 25, 2017
BTW, Ace Attorney has been at Jump Festas before, but given they always have big showings for the series at TGS, it'd be bizarre for them to announce and have a new AA so soon after a TGS no-show.

Lulu

Oct 25, 2017
3 make at the vgas, believe

oh yea capcom cup is right before this too. could be a fighter

pld

Oct 27, 2017
King Zell will redeem himself once again and Monster Hunter Switch will be announced soon and be playable there.

lol I am kidding, it will be RE3 Remake