• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Capcom will have at least one unannounced title playable at Jump Festa 2020, which runs from December 21 to 22 at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan.

The company's booth will have a total of four playable titles. The currently confirmed lineup of playable titles include:

• Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC)
  • Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)

Source:

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
It could line up with a TGA reveal. There might be the MP Resident Evil game too.

Isn't there some kind of Monster Hunter event a bit earlier too ?

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
My guess / hope is RE3. Announced at the Game Awards.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
jA5t6fH.gif

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Monster Hunter Switch
Honestly I'm thinking this as well. It's been rumored for a while and it would have been long enough for them to work on something like that in the background.

My bet is on a Switch exclusive (likely the aforementioned MonHun Switch) and whatever they have cooking for TGA. While unlikely, I'd love to see a new DMCV Expansion of some kind.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
Either Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (remake) or Monster Hunter neXt. Or maybe both, timing is right about now for reveals.

Other than that maybe something smaller deal like Ace Attorney 7, Mega Man X9, Sengoku Basara 5, etc. Or more Gen 6-7 remasters (Onimusha series, Lost Planet series, Viewtiful Joe series, etc).

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Prob RE3 but I hope it's fighting game related.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I want to say Ace Attorney, but I'm pretty sure announcements from that series are traditionally a TGS thing.

I kinda want to say now seems like a good time for them to reveal a new Mega Man X game. MM11 was revealed around the same time in 2017.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I want to say Ace Attorney, but I'm pretty sure announcements from that series are traditionally a TGS thing.

I kinda want to say now seems like a good time for them to reveal a new Mega Man X game. MM11 was revealed around the same time in 2017.
MM11 was revealed on his birthday, which by coincidence is December 17th. Suspiciously close for sure. I could see X getting an announcement around the same time as well (X9).

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Prob RE3 but I hope it's fighting game related.
Elaborating on what I said earlier, I feel like the fighting game team is done with the current-gen systems & are preparing to come out swinging for next-gen. Going by what Ono said about no new post-Capcom Cup SFV content until after the Olympics, the wording kinda implied that we'll get more major content for SFV after the Olympics. As such, I'm not expecting SFVI anytime soon. And going by this & last generation, I can't see something like a new Versus game coming out before a new mainline Street Fighter game.