• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
I highly doubt a new MH Switch will be announced/playable there as much as I want it to be. If it exists, it would probably be announced in a Direct instead.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
There's only one thing I can tell you all about these titles

Ahem

zGx6eOQ.png

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Mega Man X9, Ace Attorney 7 or Sengoku Basara 5.

Don't get excited for anything else.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
Safest bet is RE3R imo. We have trustworthy rumors and its supposed to come out next year.

I wonder how late into the year would still be a good window to launch a major game. It's not something I ever payed any attention too. But a while ago I created a thread about SC Blacklist and a fee people said it suffered for being released close to the next gen consoles.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Interesting. R3make? I'd like Ace Attorney but I've given up on the series ever returning in the way I want it too (I expect some weird bastardized higher-budget game for PS4/XB1/PC aimed at the West but that appeals to nobody).

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
Interesting. R3make? I'd like Ace Attorney but I've given up on the series ever returning in the way I want it too (I expect some weird bastardized higher-budget game for PS4/XB1/PC aimed at the West but that appeals to nobody).

I like how you didn't include Switch, sounds about right unfortunately...

Juryvicious

Oct 28, 2017
Remakes are absolutely fine and I look forward to them, but I would also want new titles announced as well.

BloodshotX

Jan 25, 2018
Honestly I'm thinking this as well. It's been rumored for a while and it would have been long enough for them to work on something like that in the background.

My bet is on a Switch exclusive (likely the aforementioned MonHun Switch) and whatever they have cooking for TGA. While unlikely, I'd love to see a new DMCV Expansion of some kind.
well lets hope its MH and lets hope they are not reusing 3ds assets. I mean i was fine with MHgenUltimate bc its origins was 3ds. But they seriously cannot release a MH game in 2020 like that(its capcom so they probably will sadly)

Doctrine Dark

Nov 13, 2017
I have no doubt it'll be Remake 3.

But I really would like to see Capcom give fighting game fans a reason to be hype. I understand Champion Edition is the main focus, but give us a nice teaser of a new fighter or something.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Are all games at Jump Festa required to have some relation to Shonen Jump, or is it anything goes? If it's the former, then that probably removes RE3make as a possibility.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
MEGA MAN 1: REBOOTED
So basically Mega Man Powered Up. Capcom doesn't need another remake, just a port on current systems as its already pretty much perfect as is. The amount of content that game has is astounding (10+ unique playable characters with their own stories and routes through levels, challenge mode, level builder mode...)

Just gimme MM2 & 3 Powered Up already.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I have no doubt it'll be Remake 3.

But I really would like to see Capcom give fighting game fans a reason to be hype. I understand Champion Edition is the main focus, but give us a nice teaser of a new fighter or something.
It seems kinda pointless to have a new fighting game this close to the start of a new generation, especially given that Capcom typically avoids cross-gen fighting games like what Guilty Gear Strive is doing.

Doctrine Dark

Nov 13, 2017
Neo, we know it's not happening. I'm just saying I would like for them to at least tease a new fighting game. It doesn't have to be for this gen specifically.

BloodshotX

Jan 25, 2018
The fact that it's Capcom is why you should know it's not a Switch game
not persé monster hunter was always a handheld franchise in the land of the rising sun. They know that they leave money on the table if they never released a handheld mh game.

And tbh they still have a second team that hasnt done anything since the release of gen ultimate, its not a part of the World/Iceborne team.

But yea capcom....... : ( still hope they do it, especially with switch is hot and selling sooo well. But knowing capcom, they probably port mh4 and be done with it, or a new entry in the 3ds engine ...

They said Unannounced title not Imaginary title
Zinggggg xD looking at capcoms trackrecord all we can expect from capcom is old ports of old games, proof me wrong capcom and let Yasunori Ichinose & Shintaro Kojima make a new MH game. They havent done anything mh related since 2016

Last edited: