• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
r3255XT.png

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, ZX collection?

Does that mean they skipped the Legends Collection?

:(
This was announced a while back - Zero 1-4 and ZX/Advent. I wouldn't say they've skipped Legends per se, I can see them going back to it later. Also, they've technically "skipped" Battle Network series as well, and there's no way that series won't be released in a collection at some point.

Remk NG

Apr 16, 2018
Give me that Rival Schools revival!!!
Hell, let's just make it an isekai with Street fighter and other Capcom characters representing new schools.

Boom! There's a freebie, you only need to thank me after the 2 million sales mark Capcom

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Shounen Jump has too many series and everyone wants their favorite protagonists to be in leading to a similar problem like with Smash.

I rather they pick one specific series instead and it'll probably be My Hero Academia....

....Cause you know, Capcom loves working with Super Heroes......

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
DMC5 Special Edition. 2019's GOTY wins GOTY 2020, too. Capcom is so back it's honestly unfair to other developers.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Would Ace Attorney ever be playable at something like this? That's not really a game you can demo.

Monster Hunter NX let's go

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit that's amazing! I hope Re4make is in development then.
I'd rather Code Veronica first. That actually needs a remake, I'd argue 4 technically doesn't (its still as amazing as the day it launched). That said, Capcom has mentioned a desire to maybe remake both 4 and the original RE (again) so who knows.

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
wasn't there something a month or two ago about Capcom wanting to "revive dormant-IPs?" I'm holding that in mind so I don't expect it to be the unveiling of R3make. I'm hoping for a non-SF fighting game. I'd love a Darkstalkers remake/reboot or a new JoJo fighter lol.

I also wouldn't mind a couple more last-gen ports to come down to the switch. Dead Rising on the go would be neat.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
I forgot that Capcom has a bunch of unannounced Mega Man mobile games in the works

Uh oh

There's still room for RE3make though
Yeah there's the X one that's in a closed beta, and the unannounced Battle Network one. Also X9 is a possibility because they like to announce Mega Man stuff around his birthday in December and they've hinted at it since last year.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
I forgot that Capcom has a bunch of unannounced Mega Man mobile games in the works

Uh oh

There's still room for RE3make though
Just XDive and Battle Network Mobile, they haven't formerly announced BN mobile yet though.

Also we have X9 and the rumored Third Person Action MegaMan game too that need to be announced.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
wasn't there something a month or two ago about Capcom wanting to "revive dormant-IPs?" I'm holding that in mind so I don't expect it to be the unveiling of R3make. I'm hoping for a non-SF fighting game. I'd love a Darkstalkers remake/reboot or a new JoJo fighter lol.

I also wouldn't mind a couple more last-gen ports to come down to the switch. Dead Rising on the go would be neat.
A fighter announcement now right before next gen doesn't seem all that likely. I see Capcom sticking with Street Fighter for a while longer before announcing another non SF fighter. Not sure how Jojo rights work either, does Bandai Namco still hold onto them completely? They got that awful looking arcade battle royal coming out soon.

But yeah, Capcom did say they want to revive more dorment IPs, and they sure as heck have no shortage of those to pick from! As for Switch ports, totally happening. I'm glad I waited on DMC2 (as I dont really like it) but getting it as part of the triple pack for the Switch is ok, handheld DMC3 will be amazing. I only wonder what we'll get next, DR might well happen unless Capcom is shying away from it for now due to 4s spectacular bomb. Maybe Lost Planet or Onimusha 2/3? I expect a Battle Network collection to be the next thing Mega Man port wise from them, along with either 12 or X9.

Oct 25, 2017
Well ............ Time for Reality Check

https://www.jumpfesta.com/maker/capcom/

One of the two so-called "unannounced" games revealed and it is Street Fighter V Champions Edition

So the 4th game can be anything from a totally unannounced game to an announced but yet to be released game like DMC3 Switch

So that means there is a chance the 4th game isnt an unannounced game

Last edited:

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
Years of watching Switch dominate worldwide may well lead to the next Monster Hunter or mainline Resident Evil debuting on Nintendo's beast.