• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bak4fun

Oct 25, 2017
4 pages and no mention of power stone and only one dragon's dogma 2.... I am disappointed....

Mpl90

Oct 25, 2017
Bringing this thread up because...actually, the mystery about Capcom's undisclosed Jump Festa game has yet to be solved

This is the official Capcom page for the upcoming Jump Festa, which is going to take place during the next week-end. One of the four playable titles has yet to be unveiled, and that's in spite of this week's RE3's announcement.

We shouldn't wait too long to see whether it's an already-announced game for which Capcom is playing coy because reasons (I wouldn't exclude the possibility the fourth playable title turns out to be the Devil May Cry Triple Pack for Switch), or if it's an actual yet-to-be-announced title.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Bringing this thread up because...actually, the mystery about Capcom's undisclosed Jump Festa game has yet to be solved

This is the official Capcom page for the upcoming Jump Festa, which is going to take place during the next week-end. One of the four playable titles has yet to be unveiled, and that's in spite of this week's RE3's announcement.

We shouldn't wait too long to see whether it's an already-announced game for which Capcom is playing coy because reasons (I wouldn't exclude the possibility the fourth playable title turns out to be the Devil May Cry Triple Pack for Switch), or if it's an actual yet-to-be-announced title.
Could it be a new game that maybe will be announced at Capcom cup?

Akuma-san メカ豪鬼

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Philippines
Is there a low chance that the fourth title would be RE3? The release date is close so I expect Capcom to have a full gameplay demo of it and Jump Festa is the closest event I can think of. Unless they release a Capcom Presents thing for RE3

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a low chance that the fourth title would be RE3? The release date is close so I expect Capcom to have a full gameplay demo of it and Jump Festa is the closest event I can think of. Unless they release a Capcom Presents thing for RE3
I'd still reckon its RE3, what with it just being announced. The only other far off guess I could come up with is Mega Man 12/X9 - why? Because its Mega Man's birthday tomorrow and it wouldn't be the first time we get some sort of announcement on that day. But its doubtful at best...

Why do I feel we're getting close to an Asura's Wrath remaster?
As much as I'd love it with a consistent frame rate, I fear the best we are getting the BC version running on an Xbox One (X) - which thankfully gets rid of the terrible screen tearing that was present for pretty much the entire game.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Honestly I'm thinking it's going to be a TEPPEN level of surprise reveal.

something like a F2P Capcom all star MOBA

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Bahahaha, the pinky promise bit of the trailer:

Pd7JbhJ.jpg

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't that game announced before? I remember a blonde guy before though. Either way get them into a future Marvel vs Capcom game.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Capcom just loves to gives scraps to the Switch instead of anything of value.

At this point, it half feels like they canceled Ace Attorney altogether just because it's one less game that they'd have to put on the console lol