• Super Mario Otterssey

• The Legend of Zelda: Breath otter Wild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 16039

User requested account closure
Oct 27, 2017
Once upon a time, a game called « Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem » was announced and I became very curious about it ; hoping it would go with the dark and depressing tone of the SMT games and with war themes of Fire Emblem games.

Then, the game became « Tokyo Mirage Sessions: #FE », and I couldn’t care less of what the hell was this game about when I saw what it was.

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, I played it. All the way through, in fact. It wasn't a hack job at all.
It doesn't even change much stuff and you have the japanese audio all the time anyway for the original script. The only thing I don't understand is why they changed Tsubasa's bride costume when they let other stuff even more revealing unchanged, but lol.

People overblow stuff because of dumb channels like Censored Gaming.

Oct 27, 2017
It doesn't even change much stuff and you have the japanese audio all the time anyway for the original script. The only thing I don't understand is why they changed Tsubasa's bride costume when they let other stuff even more revealing unchanged, but lol.

People overblow stuff because of dumb channels like Censored Gaming.
I hate Censored Gaming so goddamn much. Any time one of their videos shows up in my YouTube recommendations I die a little inside.

Oct 27, 2017
Post reasons for why Dante should be in Smash and why we should be getting a port of DMC 1-4 but do each reason individually. That would help a bit!

Also maybe more mod teasing but I think they're sleeping now.
Ohhh brooothheeeerrr.

Listen up man, Bayonetta needs someone as powerful as her for the spirit's story mode, Dante would be just PERFECT. Yours truly DMC4 Dante of course in my avatar. Also his side B on the floor would be Stinger (beowulf dive kick in the air) Neutral B E&I shoots like Bayo in the floor but if you hold B and press back he shoots 2 some time, means back and forward at the same time. So yeah if you do it in the air and press down he does rainstorm. His down B is royal guard parry/counter of course, time it right and its a counter, time it ok and its a block that leaves dante on place. Then his up B is air trick of course he teleports instantly, use this to cancel moves.

Tie it with dmc super mega stylish collection which includes dmc1, dmc2, dmc3 se and dmc4 se complete with a Link costume so I can finally become what I was born to. DanteLinkX.

Oct 25, 2017
I hate Censored Gaming so goddamn much. Any time one of their videos shows up in my YouTube recommendations I die a little inside.
Had to block their channel, because Youtube thinks "if you like anime and japanese games, here's some nerd outrage reactionary trash!". Throw your algorithm in the trash.

Wait to be clear we’re speaking of JoJo right?
Chimera Ants is Hunter x Hunter.

Aug 11, 2018
Did you play the game? The changes were incredibly awkward and poorly done. It was a hack job, essentially.
I played the game and did a lot of the DLC IIRC. I didn’t feel like anything was awkward or poorly done without knowledge of the original text. My only issue was that I didn’t particularly like the fabric choice for Tsubaki’s dress modifications.

Honesty anyone complaining about a teenage girl getting a less revealing outfit is suspicious and creepy and that’s what a lot of it boiled down to.

Sammy Samusu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Beyonce's Womb
Once upon a time, a game called « Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem » was announced and I became very curious about it ; hoping it would go with the dark and depressing tone of the SMT games and with war themes of Fire Emblem games.

Then, the game became « Tokyo Mirage Sessions: #FE », and I couldn’t care less of what the hell was this game about when I saw what it was.
You and pretty much everybody else, which is why the game bombed. But those who bought it actually recommend it, it has very good WOM. But at that point nobody had a Wii U anymore so now we are waiting for A Switch port that might never happen lol.

Dec 21, 2017
they aren't bad. Xenoblade X was great
NOA localization would be the best if it wasn't with their idea that Nintendo should be like Fisher price so they have to censor everything in order to hit that T or E rating.

I think it's time to understand that fanservice is part of japanese gaming culture: it would be like censoring nudity from sculptures or hide paintings with sex scenes,...

Oct 27, 2017
Peru

I actually think that made it more appealing. Dark and depressing JRPGs are too abundant already.

Jan 18, 2018
I still find it hilarious how people expected what was then known as SMT x FE to be some super dark, disturbing war story. It's like yo have you never played a Fire Emblem game since the GBA era or a Shin Megami Tensei game besides Nocturne? Those series are cheesy cornmeal with a side of ham. That's what makes them fun.

Also it was a Nintendo game.

Oct 25, 2017
I still find it hilarious how people expected what was then known as SMT x FE to be some super dark, disturbing war story. It's like yo have you never played a Fire Emblem game since the GBA era or a Shin Megami Tensei game besides Nocturne? Those series are cheesy cornmeal with a side of ham. That's what makes them fun.

Also it was a Nintendo game.
Also, most crossover games are just cheap fanservice without meat and plots that don't make any sense because they have to handle different properties and characters that don't even know each other.

See: Super Robot Wars, Project X Zone.
These games aren't bad, but people play them for the fanservice, not the gameplay. TMS existing as it is got us a cohesive game with depth and its own identity. I would also argue it mixes Fire Emblem and SMT elements very well. The nods to Shadow Dragon are very very cool and the gameplay is basically a great SMT game.

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Had to block their channel, because Youtube thinks "if you like anime and japanese games, here's some nerd outrage reactionary trash!". Throw your algorithm in the trash.
I sincerely apologize for linking that video! I haven't watched their videos in forever (didn't like them) and used Google to initially find an example without even realizing where it came from. I'll do better next time for sure. It's been removed.
Eevee just wants friends but is now crashing moons everywhere.
That pesky Eevee! I give it a ball to play with and now it wants to throw moon sized balls at the Earth.

Nov 7, 2017
Also, most crossover games are just cheap fanservice without meat and plots that don't make any sense because they have to handle different properties and characters that don't even know each other.

See: Super Robot Wars, Project X Zone.
These games aren't bad, but people play them for the fanservice, not the gameplay. TMS existing as it is got us a cohesive game with depth and its own identity. I would also argue it mixes Fire Emblem and SMT elements very well. The nods to Shadow Dragon are very very cool and the gameplay is basically a great SMT game.
I love the battle system in TMS #FE.

Feb 21, 2018

Amen.

Deleted member 26462

User requested account closure
Oct 30, 2017
After this point, i don't know what kind of game is TMS, it's a SMT? It's a Fire Emblem? i know it's a crossover, but the game looks like FFX-2, but even more creepier.

I...don't understand the relationship of J-pop culture with Fire Emblem, it simply doesn't work, at least in paper.

Jan 18, 2018
After this point, i don't know what kind of game is TMS, it's a SMT? It's a Fire Emblem? i know it's a crossover, but the game looks like FFX-2, but even more creepier.

I...don't understand the relationship of J-pop culture with Fire Emblem, it simply doesn't work, at least in paper.
It's a Persona game with Fire Emblem characters as the Personas.

Status
Not open for further replies.