• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What was the best game of 2017?

• Super Mario Otterssey

• The Legend of Zelda: Breath otter Wild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Risq

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Lets say the Direct is delayed even later than this week. And nothing leaks. What do we do then?

Assume everything that's been revealed since last week were the key points in terms of third party content I guess.

Something will have to drop before the online service goes up which they will probably push back until the very last minute.

Nintenleo

Nov 9, 2017
Italy
Good morning guys, important exam today at university but I spent the last 7 days in this thread. If I pass I'm gonna eat some cardboard.

HypedBulborb

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Today is the day! If not, then uuuuh...

xBmbOcq.gif

Beje

Oct 27, 2017
Just got a code for a couple days early access to Arena of Valor, with carry over saved data to the end release so it was probably not one of the Direct's "available now" titles.

StormEagle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
yeah that's what i was thinking QoL was supposed to be. fitness trackers, meditation tapes, head massagers, stuff like that
Well, not meditation tapes and head massages. As far as I know they were working together with researchers at Kyoto University, so I guess it was more scientific.

StormEagle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
I expect lock thread if it's not announced today at 5 PM EEST (GMT +03:00).
And risk the craziness of this thread to infest the rest of ERA? Or constant new threads popping up of people asking when the direct will be announced that they will have to lock?
I think not unless posters here start crossing too many lines.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Remember to savor this hype, y'all.

From last year on, general Directs have seemed to be a quarterly thing.

There will absolutely be a Smash Direct in November, and a reveal of some sort at the Game Awards in December, but I don't see any more General Directs after this until the new year starts.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
it's gonna be quite emotional when this thread gets locked eventually. i may even cry. not full on cry but like i did at the end of toy story 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.