• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What was the best game of 2017?

• Super Mario Otterssey

• The Legend of Zelda: Breath otter Wild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Any leaks or rumors about what'll be shown? You can't tell me that there isn't at least one 4Chan post.

There was definitely a "leak" a few days ago that predicted a Direct today, and mentioned other things like New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe, Incineroar and Isaac for Smash, etc.

Rösti

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be occupied with something else during the time of the broadcast and won't be able to view it live, but I am nonetheless excited for it. I am hoping for some updates on Metroid Prime 4.

Deleted member 4037

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if this actually happens anytime soon it'll just be a straight P5 port and not an expanded version. P4G was years after P4.
well P3 FES was only a year later to be fair

the only reason Golden took a while was because the system and the fact they made remakes for 1,2,2-2, and 3 before that

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
The hype is real, please Nintendo show us at least one of the announced games (Bayo3/MP4...)and then 30 minutes of Smash!

Real Hero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope we get to see how alph's helmet cracks differently than Olimar's, you can get at least 10 mins out of that info dump

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
My prediction:

New Pokemon for LGPE
Smash Story Mode
Firmware 6.0 announcement with messaging and achievements
Metroid Prime 4 Trailer
Bayonetta 3 Trailer
Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition w/ new additions based on the season passes and overall changes to make it more console fitting
Fire Emblem Three Kings Trailer
Dragon Quest XI Switch Edition
Ace Attorney DGS Switch Collection+TGS News for AA7 incoming
Wii Sports Spiritual Successor
And some 3DS things

And these are the realistic things I can see happening, unrealistic choices later.

Aostia82

Oct 27, 2017
If I remember correctly, last yera we had some new announcements:

Resident Evil Revelations
L.A. Noire
Snipperclips Plus
Doom
Wolfenstein II
some indie

Let's see how this will be, this time around

Wil Grieve

Oct 25, 2017
Question: Has there ever been a Nintendo Direct in between the announcement of a Smash Bros title, that wasn't specified to be a Direct associated with only one game/indies, that didn't have a Smash character reveal?

Vylder

Oct 25, 2017
I'm willing to bet that the only mention of Smash during the Direct will be about amiibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.