• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What was the best game of 2017?

• Super Mario Otterssey

• The Legend of Zelda: Breath otter Wild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Now now guys, let's turn the otter cheek.
37e16cc9-0acf-44cb-b1vedc.jpeg

?

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I come in here after a week and aomething to so with otters are in the polls.
This is nintenera

Deleted member 36622

Banned
Dec 21, 2017
Honesty anyone complaining about a teenage girl getting a less revealing outfit is suspicious and creepy and that's what a lot of it boiled down to.

You're comparing small fanservice changes that the creators themselves don't even mind to classic art depicting nude characters. lol

For me it's not about getting annoyed on less revealing characters (i just don't really care about that), i'm very against censorship (considering ratings already inform consumers about this), and changing things afterwards without the consensus of its creator.

Thankfully we're growing on that front, if you think 15-16 years ago they changed the colour of Kirby for US&PAL releases and Iwata was not happy about it, today it would be absurd to even think that.

Zool

Oct 28, 2017
New day, new possible announcement! Excite!!
How many hours?

Whoop whoop! I need my Nintendo fix, crack

Deleted member 9584

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So the realistic expectation is that we get the announcement this evening (EST) (more than 12 hours from now) for a Direct on Thursday at 6pm EST?

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
So it seems that waiting for a long time for a Direct makes you a Otter lover.
Do we have a name for this disease/infection/epidemic?
I'm voting for Nintendotters

Honestly, at this point I just want to see some SMT5 gameplay.

Edit: Since you guys are going crazy with otters, why don't you go otter all the way into the madness and add/change your avatars to otters. I mean, people did it with the burning chibi robo, I can't see why this case is different.

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2017
It seems like all the cool stuff has leaked in one form or another. The longer the delay, the longer we get to play Switch games online for free. I'd like to be happily surprised by the service, but expecting something lackluster until evidence otherwise makes the most sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.