• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Portodutch

Feb 17, 2021
Credit goes to Toumari

Could be a Haven/Firewalk/Devation collaboration where they are fully funded by Sony.

I've found a new 3D first-person single-player narrative horror game in development coming to PS5/PC, currently aiming for 2023.

It has a few well known names involved such as Jessica Curry and William Pugh. Seems to be a team of around 10-15 people.

I suspect its a partnered indie game similar to Kena/Stray, etc as they had a job listing last year mentioning a "major partner", and in a very recent job listing it says they are now fully funded as a Sony PlayStation Partner.

Screenshot_2022-05-18_at_10.34.20_pm.png

Screenshot_2022-05-18_at_10.36.17_pm.png

November 2021:

Screenshot_2022-05-18_at_10.39.42_pm.png

May 2022:

Screenshot_2022-05-18_at_10.16.30_pm.png

is hiring a Programmer

We’re a women-led studio forming a diverse, inclusive team that is anti-racist, feminist, and LGBTQ-friendly. We’re looking for diverse candidates who are culture adds, not culture fits.
www.workwithindies.com

Swizzle Kiss is hiring a Producer

Swizzle Kiss is a fully-distributed independent game studio based in Berlin creating a new premium, single-player console + PC narrative horror game. We're looking for a Producer to help us create an amazing game and team.

Oct 27, 2017
So, they're called Swizzle Kiss?

I don't know the other names but I'm interested in Jessica Curry's involvement as I loved the soundtrack to Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. Will look forward to hearing more from them.

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
For someone not familiar with Crows Crows Crows, did they lose a bunch of talent recently?

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Sony shouldn`t support more horror, they aleady have Jim Ryan.

Last edited:

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Narrator: When James got to a set of two unspeakable monsters, he shot the one on his left.