• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Lol playing xCloud with it.
This is the big new crossover event. Move away Marvel

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I still can't get over the fact that the face buttons aren't colored or glow with corresponding light colors. Such weird choice Sony is doing. the DS and PS5 aren't portbale PlayStation, Sony. Come on. We love our clored buttons it made our entire gaming life.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
LOL at it connecting to PS4 but not accepting button presses.

LOL at it connecting to Xcloud via Mobile.

LOL at breaking it (smh).

Edit: Dope at the noise-cancelling mic.

N1corex

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 7, 2020
I like it might get one for pc hopefully steam works on getting things to work better.

Dynedom

Nov 1, 2017
I don't like the looks of those analog sticks. Dear god please let it be a better material.

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
Austin Evans used to be one of my favourite tech youtubers but he has definitely leaned into the "yelling into the camera/at the people behind the camera" schtick that I find really grating

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everything sounds good but I don't trust the thumbsticks after the DS4, I'll see how it is in my own hands.

LavaBadger

Nov 14, 2017
Nice to see the size increased slightly. I like a bigger controller.

Nice as well to see that it looks like it's already playing fairly nice with Android and PC.

Really hope they put out back button support for these though. I hate clicking sticks.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
I'm confused, when he compared the DS4 to the Dualsense for the gray/white thing I had the exact opposite impression, the Dualsense looks more white to me and the DS4 looks more gray.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
The controller being grey is weird. And it matching the color of the console in advertising makes me wonder if the PS5 itself is also going to be a little grey.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
ElBpNsDWMAAM3kY.jpg%3Alarge
ElBpXgbX0AUKlhJ.jpg%3Alarge
ElBpcovXgAIrUL3.jpg%3Alarge
ElBppG9W0AIlGNC.jpg%3Alarge

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Austin Evans used to be one of my favourite tech youtubers but he has definitely leaned into the "yelling into the camera/at the people behind the camera" schtick that I find really grating
There's a reason MKBHD is as popular as he is. He doesn't get into the nitty gritty as much as a Linus does, but he's also not crazy obnoxious.

R2RD

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 6, 2018
He definitely didn't get the controller from Sony. They are probably calling the mail man so he doesn't get a PS5 after breaking the Dualsense lol

Necron

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
The texture of the controller being the face buttons is surprising.

Obnoxious guy presenting the whole thing.

Belthazar90

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
God, this guy is so annoying I couldn't get past like 1 minute of the video. Will wait for a summary or whatever.