• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
you missed

- Bioshock 4 by Hangar 13
- Rockstar might show Bully 2
- whatever Ken Levine is working on with Ghost Story Games
- Dennaton's new game (Sector X)

OP
OP
Twingsy

Twingsy

Oct 27, 2017
Moon
you missed

- Bioshock 4 by Hangar 13
- Rockstar might show Bully 2
- whatever Ken Levine is working on with Ghost Story Games
- Dennaton's new game (Sector X)

New BioShock/Hangar13 are in there. Rockstar never reveals games at E3. Well, except for Agent, but

I did forget about Ken Levine's gane and Dennaton's. I'll add it.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Werewolf: the Apocalypse - Earthblood. Cyanide confirmed that game will be at E3. They are also working on the adaptation of Paranoia, but I dunno if that'll be at the show. But Werewolf is, and along with Bloodlines 2, that makes me pretty stoked to see more.

Hopefully Bethesda has something new from Arkane studios and/or Tango Gameworks. It's been a while.

Microsoft should hopefully also say something about Age of Empires 2 DE
-in the same vein, EA might show off the remaster of Command&Conquer, and Ubi has the new Settlers game releasing this year....

Remnant from the Ashes, a post-apoc schlooter from Gunfire Games published by Perfect World should probably make an appearance since it's coming out in August.

Dontnod is likely to make an appearance. A Life is Strange 2 update is practically guaranteed to be a thing at the Squeeenix showcase imho. But Dontnod is also making "Broken Mirror for Bamco
-And Speaking of Bamco, Man of Medan got a release date. Maybe it'll be playable at the show?

I will be incredibly surprised if either S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 or 4A's new IP makes an appearance. But it's not impossible, I guess?

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
Thinking about the stuff I kept reading a years ago and the recent leaks I think the 2 capcom games that will be revealed will be Dino crisis and dead rising. Both games last entry were close to microsoft plus they would fit capcom plan of releasing 3 games per years without being huge triple a title. Especially considering that both dead rising and dino crisis last entry did not do really well.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Thinking about the stuff I kept reading a years ago and the recent leaks I think the 2 capcom games that will be revealed will be Dino crisis and dead rising. Both games last entry were close to microsoft plus they would fit capcom plan of releasing 3 games per years without being huge triple a title. Especially considering that both dead rising and dino crisis last entry did not do really well.

it sounds logical... but dammit, I want more Onimusha remasters!

Oct 26, 2017
Bioshock JUST started development.

And it's... not from Hangar 13, it's from a new 2K studio.

Hangar 13 is in bad trouble actually.

Linde

Banned
Sep 2, 2018
You forgot smash ultimate. I think it's a given we'll see the next dlc character

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
New BioShock/Hangar13 are in there. Rockstar never reveals games at E3. Well, except for Agent, but

I did forget about Ken Levine's gane and Dennaton's. I'll add it.

i'm really confident we see dennaton's new game at the devolver press conference.
it got semi revealed at last years e3 and not many people noticed

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Stronghold NEXT Will be at E3. Not sure if they are present in any press conference. Don't think so.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if a new fighting game will be unveiled somewhere at E3.

A lot of the fighting.game announcements tend to be at EVO now.

There was that new version of Under Night that leaked. Too soon for SF6, Tekken 8 or MK12. Tekken vs SF pobably isn't happening any more. New Gullty Gear maybe, that's definitely in the works. Maybe some other anime fighter, maybe a Capcom fighter that isn't SF6.

Doctrine Dark

Nov 13, 2017
A lot of the fighting.game announcements tend to be at EVO now.

There was that new version of Under Night that leaked. Too soon for SF6, Tekken 8 or MK12. Tekken vs SF pobably isn't happening any more. New Gullty Gear maybe, that's definitely in the works. Maybe some other anime fighter, maybe a Capcom fighter that isn't SF6.

Since Arc is there, I suppose a new Anime fighter is possible. Or it might just be Granblue.

Most believe Capcom aren't going to release anymore fighters this gen since it's coming to a close.

But it's really hard imagining Capcom remaining as the only company without a new fighting game while everyone else continues unveiling stuff.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if Grim Dawn will be there and they'll finally announce a release date for consoles. I remember they said they were working on the Xbox One version like... forever ago I was so sure it'd be on Microsoft's stage last year but it wasn't there.

I just played the PC version briefly because it's free to play for the weekend and noticed they had put in the ability to play the game with a controller. I don't know how long you've been able to do that but it reminded me that I think I remember seeing it like... confirmed for the PS4 too. (edit: I guess I was remembering wrong, since I can't find the article anymore)

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NEW BIOSHOCK.

CyberWolfBia

Apr 5, 2019
Brazil
I'm excited to see Astérix & Obélix XXL 3 :P ... another 3D platformer (combat focused, but still) and I'm loving that this trend is back at full force

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NEW BIOSHOCK.
I think it's time. We've already gotten confirmation that 2k is making it. If they don't reveal it here, I'm gonna assume it's next gen at this point.

Edit: I posted in PC gaming Era a couple days ago that the trilogy is going on sale A LOT lately, and I think it might be a sign of a new reveal.