• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
End of an era.

UC2/3 and TLoU had multiplayer modes that had no business being as good or well designed as they were. I'll really miss the excitement of the early UC2 beta and finally getting a well-playing third person shooter on PS3 to get me off my Gears of War addiction.

May 17, 2018
What a shame. Had such great times on these games.

Again I'm forced to ask, why the fuck are Sony incapable of keeping their games online?

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
End of an era.

UC2/3 and TLoU had multiplayer modes that had no business being as good or well designed as they were. I'll really miss the excitement of the early UC2 beta and finally getting a well-playing third person shooter on PS3 to get me off my Gears of War addiction.

The TLOU MP was so, so good. Incredible good. Everytime I read people saying that TLOU gameplay was subpar, all I could think of is: "How the gameplay was subpar, if the same gameplay provided one of the best MP experiences from last gen?"

OP
OP
Proven

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Are the multiplayers of 2 and 3 available on the Nathan drake collection?

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
End of an era I guess. I wonder if people were still playing UC2 and UC3 multiplayer modes.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Fuck this is sad

Best MP experiences on PS3 by far

Uncharted 2 MP was MAGICAL back then

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Can't believe the collection didn't have the MPs. For the price it launched at, it should've.

Opium

Oct 30, 2017
Why the fuck would you close TLoU mp when it's still being played by a shitload of people?

LE: nvm got triggered, only on PS3

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Surprised TLOU PS3 is included. Guess this forces me to finish off those last 2 multiplayer trophies for the platinum.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
I have so many memories, both good and bad, from all three games. It's kind of surreal to think they're finally going offline later this year.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
UC2 was really fun before they ruined it the HP change. Literally shot their own game in the foot. Didn't like 3's MP at all.

Alastor3

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
is TLOU remastered on ps4 multiplayer will still be up?

ericsp17

Oct 27, 2017
Man the U2 mp beta was the stuff of legends. The full release was pretty good too. Too bad the collection didn't include 2 and 3's mp.

Troast

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I just hate how we lose communities to games, online features to games, and everyone just accepts it and says well the new version is out, move on.
In some cases we move past previous games which to some people are the most fun. I just hope emulation can come to the rescue and enable these features which are lost.

Oct 25, 2017
I remember loving Uncharted 3 MP during the first beta which took place shortly after the PSN hack. Then the full game came out and I didn't like it at all. They actually made the game WORSE between beta and release.

I still remember the pro tip for getting good at UC3 release version: never aim down sights.

Aurongel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The TLOU MP was so, so good. Incredible good. Everytime I read people saying that TLOU gameplay was subpar, all I could think of is: "How the gameplay was subpar, if the same gameplay provided one of the best MP experiences from last gen?"
It's -the- thing I think of any time someone tells me that you can't have both a realistically weighty game (RDR2) without it also being mechanically responsive.