• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Greg Miller live on stage at PSX. Uncharted 10th anniversary panel

https://www.twitch.tv/playstation

lgp2isjxuy201.jpg

Last edited:

StuBurns

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
And Kart will take it to the big five-o...

Congrats, ND (and Bend).

G_O

Oct 28, 2017
Loved all the games, but I think I finally felt a bit of fatigue with lost legacy

I'd like to see them wait a long time before part 5 , and then perhaps totally revamp it and make it totally open world

Oct 27, 2017
Thoroughly enjoy this series, and hope the spinoff becomes a thing for it.

I got so absorbed into Lost Legacy I started at 10 in the morning last Sunday, and played all the way through till 1am and beat it in one sitting. Obvious breaks to make lunch, dinner and so forth. It's been awhile since I've done that with a game.

It makes me want a young Sully and Cutter spin off so bad, or a Sully and Sam spin off after the events of 4.

Last edited:

CrypticSlayer

Oct 27, 2017
Crazy how far the series has come sales wise, Sony committed and believed in the studio. Nice to see that pay off.

Hank Hill

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Oct 25, 2017
Damn.That's a lot of sold copies.Congrats to ND.

Deleted member 30681

user requested account closure
Banned
Nov 4, 2017
cool for ND. Those sales numbers are why I question they are actually done with this franchise for good.

I'm very much looking forward to playing Lost Legacy at some point soon.

StuBurns

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
cool for ND. Those sales numbers are why I question they are actually done with this franchise for good.

I'm very much looking forward to playing Lost Legacy at some point soon.
They clearly aren't done.

Druckmann said they were done, and then the DLC became a stand alone game and they were already not done.

I do believe they won't make another Drake game, but Uncharted is going no where.

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Franchise sales numbers versus a single title's sales numbers are so useless.

I like Uncharted, BTW.

Damian Mahadevan

User banned for use of alt account
Banned
Nov 26, 2017
So Uncharted sold 20 million in 2 years? That's pretty impressive, one of the top 10 best selling titles for sure over the last couple of years.