• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Undying 3 star TB really is broken. Once he meta you'll win or draw 90% of the time.

Only thing beating this if you're enemy has many summons or units left when the undying triggers.

KEBVU9E.jpg

i like it but its too easy. no reason to win early

If you keep winning early means you already got a decent stable. Means faster to get to 50.

Loosing and apending gold from the free re-rolls might give you a good stable but will slow you down in the economy.

I'd rather win early than to keep free rerolling

Last edited:

Splatbang

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
First win with the new patch. Got three Bounties on the initial round and three star Bounty by round 13 and decided to double down on Scrappy Inventors. Got insanely lucky on the last couple of rounds with the disrupters. The DK was just there because I couldn't afford any other units. Bounty with the item that keeps him alive for 4 seconds after death was crazy good in the mid game.

049B047DCBA8461E27374BE01D171F00F784AFDB

D51B75AB82A5BA74CE3E0B20E7A28CA8515841F0

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My quests are always heal and magic damage

Lox are the only units that can do that in two match or less.

herewegoagain.gif

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Got lucky with 3 Helms lol

End game was a nail biter due to that 9 assassin guy and the knights with 2 aegises.

K5UqJoI.jpg

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
My best comeback yet.

Damn Desperate Measures coming in for the clutch.

He lost 3 straight rounds after this:

aOvqcF8.jpg

Won

Oct 27, 2017
Game is hard

C9C3CB1C339C550CCB514FBC9D075AB61F7BACE3

Knights didn't work out in the end. Ended up with Scrappy/Inventors and got 3 Star Tinker/Clock/Timber backed by 3 star Maiden. Really like how the game currently works. (or maybe I just got better)

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
F5EA47DB02EEDAE901BB673D0F97044D734056BE

Sometimes you are happy if you at least make it to fourth place but then you get a few lucky rolls and items and everything falls into place.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
any

just now I was with 5 bloodbound units on the board, and they just got bigger did almost no damage e poped like a baloon.
Bloodbound are one of the worst Alliances. You need a very specific lineup to do that properly.

Try something along the lines of warriors/brawny, elusive/hunter, savage/anything or troll/anything

TioChuck

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Bloodbound are one of the worst Alliances. You need a very specific lineup to do that properly.

Try something along the lines of warriors/brawny, elusive/hunter, savage/anything or troll/anything

I tried every thing, this been happening since the previous big update, sometimes | can brute force my way to second place with a bunch of stuns and silences.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
That reduce 50% of healing of you and enemy is amazing.
Those poor warlocks/druids..

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Get two Big-Time Contracts followed by three luna's in a single roll to start a game. Sometimes the build just chooses you...

zeknurn

Oct 25, 2017
Get two Big-Time Contracts followed by three luna's in a single roll to start a game. Sometimes the build just chooses you...

P4wnyhof just did Warlock and two contracts, one on Arc Warden and the other on lvl 3 Beast Master. Every Arc Warden clone that died boosted the Beast Master so much that he kept one shotting everything.

It was the funniest thing I've seen so far in this game.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
t80zPht.png

Ended up actually being an insanely close game. Came down to 3hp vs 6 hp and I nearly got fucked by troll alliance. Got lucky with a second 2 star DK that saved it for me.

Raxious

Oct 27, 2017
Just installed this game, been getting into TFT over the past few days so I'm gonna try out Underlords as well. Which one do you guys consider to be the 'better' one atm?

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Just installed this game, been getting into TFT over the past few days so I'm gonna try out Underlords as well. Which one do you guys consider to be the 'better' one atm?

I've only watched TFT, but I find Underlords the better balance of simple but kind of deep. Where I find TFT kind of too convoluted or complicated for it's own good. But I think some people prefer that coming from DAC.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
OK, haven't touched the game since the patch due to Evo, I come back, and I don't understand anything. Best I've done is 4th place.
Winning the first 10 matches for cheap rerolls and hope for early 3 stars is the main focus I take it? TerrorBlade is back to being broken?

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Mages right now are high risk, high reward.

Assembling them is hard given the abundance of Assassins. But when you get them to 6 with a tank, its amazing.

Another comeback from 8th place to 1st. Tide** is required though.

qTDtrlV.jpg

My last game only ended up 3rd place, would have been another comeback as well.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
ok, so quick first impression after 1 game...this UI is a complete mess coming from TFT.

Actually shocked to see that. Just from watching TFT I always thought the UI and overall presentation was overly messy and busy.

Mages right now are high risk, high reward.

Assembling them is hard given the abundance of Assassins. But when you get them to 6 with a tank, its amazing.

Another comeback from 8th place to 1st. Tide** is required though.

qTDtrlV.jpg

Yeah, I've found them stressful as hell. I have a harder time holding on to money when I start getting my ass kicked in mid-game.

Raxious

Oct 27, 2017
I play both games and the tft ui is so bad, it's not even close

Really?

I like how in TFT I can see everything inmediately. I see my new set of heroes I can purchase, the map, the synergies that I have, etc. I've noticed that with Underlords it's all hidden away behind menus. Why does the hero menu take so much space, an why do I need to keep pressing buttons in order for it to show up? It's small things like that which bother me. Another example would be the way I can see what the next rounds will be. Of course, after playing a bunch of matches on Underlords you'll probably know that at round X there will be loot, but I like how it shows me in TFT so I can always see how many rounds are left. Another example would be the way the game tells me how much gold I've made. Why can I only see it after a round? With TFT I can just hover over my gold and it'll inmediately tell me how much i'll be making.

I do like that after every loot round you get to pick an item/passive. Although something can be said of the circle that occurs in TFT where you get a chance to take the item someone else might desperately needs.

It kinda feels like the entire UI on PC is meant for a tablet or something. Although they might seem like small things, the make the experience much smoother imo.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's obviously harder to judge we've played Autochess for hundreds of hours
For me Underlords for dozens of hours, and TFT for a few hours.
So bias is in effect, but the original is Autochess and Valve/Riot are just trying to copy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.