• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Won

Oct 27, 2017
Had an evade daily so I did the 9 Elusive + TB people were doing in the WePlay tourney. Was neat. Took me down to the last reroll at level 10 to get a damn Mirana though.

C6637316B38663D6358B704FD577A1F30ED55010

Faced of another 9 Elusive as final boss, but he didn't have the TB win condition.

Avis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Back in the Auto Chess days I watched some video of a dude running through all the heroes and synergies, and explaining what was good at the time and what wasn't. Obviously a ton is different now, so basically I was wondering if there was a recent one of these anyone could share? TLDR asking for an up to date in depth guide.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Back in the Auto Chess days I watched some video of a dude running through all the heroes and synergies, and explaining what was good at the time and what wasn't. Obviously a ton is different now, so basically I was wondering if there was a recent one of these anyone could share? TLDR asking for an up to date in depth guide.
They are patching every week so idk if anyone is doing weekly videos with full top to bottom breakdowns
People are doing what they think is meta

Is this what you want a top/streamer explaing what he wins with?

Avis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They are patching every week so idk if anyone is doing weekly videos like that.
People are doing what they think is meta

Is this what you want a top/streamer explaing what he wins with?

I think that first link should do, i was mainly looking for a hero and item tier list, or something of the like. Like which are good right now and how do you utilize them and their ults.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I think that first link should do, i was mainly looking for a hero and item tier list, or something of the like. Like which are good right now and how do you utilize them and their ults.

1. Terrorblade w/ big-time contract
2. Terrorblade
3. Shadowfiend with big-time contract
4. Everything else

(I suck at this game, don't take my rankings)

M.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Had an 8th and a 5th place finish, followed by "one of those games" where all the alliances fall into place!
Scrappy/Inventor/Primordial

I like how it seems that inventor got shifted into more of a mid-late game alliance.
212BE212AB5EA5FEF0A6B2890A86A5871745D186

edit: 2 wins in a row! "YO!"
85906B5BFC920D974117AA860BD644AAEF9271E5

Last edited:

Arol

Avenger
Dec 29, 2017
Someone posted that Mage strat.

It's legit, just pulled it off but I was basically at the bottom for most of the game.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Why did you use Blink on DK though?

But I guess it doesn't matter as Knights bonus won't work on TB/Demons.

This was the first round he was actually 2 star. When he was 1 star and without dragon form he was going down pretty quick anyways so I was trying to get him behind the line for a quick aoe attack with his attack.

I also, just kind of suck at this game.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
🤔

🥇 🐾 🧙‍♂️/🧙‍♀️ 🐉 🚎 👿/👮‍♂️🐟
🥈 🧝‍♂️/🧝‍♀️ 🐔 🥊 💪 👿 🏇 🌈
🥉 🆎 ☘ 👨/ 👩 🕰 🍑 🧟‍♂️/🧟‍♀️ 👮‍♂️/👮‍♀️🥴

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I wish you could mouse over or click on a hero on the scoreboard and it would highlight every instance of that hero. It's a hassle if you're checking for one specific one.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wish you could mouse over or click on a hero on the scoreboard and it would highlight every instance of that hero. It's a hassle if you're checking for one specific one.
Yeah, it's a limitation for mobile. Maybe they could lock screen and allow you to peruse the stats without accidentally moving the heroes.

Arol

Avenger
Dec 29, 2017
My last couple of games like half the people disconnect by round 4. Am i missing something? Some perk to just disconnecting?

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
This game was fucking stupid.

I hit TB3 at around 30HP and went down to 10hp and 1hp at the last 6 round.

Positioning is hard as I'm up against Assassins and Knights. I surrounded my TB with 9 heroes and he can't even move at the beginning of the round, I'm just hoping CM did her job to give him mana lol.

First time I've hit Tide 3 as well. It was amazing lol. 80% of the map gets stunned for 3 secs. Twice due to the bracers.

meMWKZ4.jpg

Splatbang

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
I could cry... Just had a great game, kinda mediocre start but then it came together with 4 knights, 2 brawny, 2 dragons and 2 trolls. Got through all creep rounds, even managed to down the damn dinos and the black dragon. Only me and another guy left, when I was about to pick an item from the shop and my damn internet connection breaks down. Game was over till I patched and started the game on my phone. At least I got second place but I sure I could've made first if I at least got to equip the damn sheep stick or get another 3 star. fml.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I gotta stop playing on my phone when involved in other things(like work). I end up dropping like crazy because my attention is split.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
1st - DH + Arc
8th - Assassins
1st - DH + Arc
1st - DH + Scrappy

Seems like whenever I go Demon Hunters I go 1st. lol

Last edited:

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Had 5 2*s and was one Lycan away from a sixth 2* by round 10. Definitely the most insane start I've had, I basically coasted until round 20 with very little additions.

I finished 3rd but it was close

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I went back to the street map after the forest one was getting stale. Did they update the visuals of that map? Seems so much better now? Hadn't used it since the forest was available.

Status
Not open for further replies.