• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Depends if I need that 1* to complete a synergy or not. Some alliances give such a huge bonus I would rush to 10 (if I have the missing character in question of course. Fuck you Mirana for being literally elusive). If I have no alliance pending and no character project (no character of which I have 2 2* copies of, waiting for just a push to reach 3*) then I guess I'd roll to 10 and stick whoever works best here.
At level 9, I would risk deciding to upgrade a character of which I only have a 2* version. The odds are just too bad.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Kind of a situational question, but what do you guys do when you're in the late game and you have no outs on your bench. Say you're middle of the pack and level 9. Would you bump to 10 and just stick a 1* in there, or roll all the way down for a 3*.

I'd get a hero like Tide or Disruptor that can actually make a huge difference. Or push to 3 if i keep seeing one of my dps. I can't remember the last time I went to 10.

Like my game just now. The 2nd guy was 22-1 before I got Tide. When it was just the two of us, he couldn't do a thing because of the double ravage.

fUTSGeD.jpg

Also Blood Bound Luna is amazing lol

Splatbang

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
I kind of hope they get rid of the initial three creep rounds or just keep the last one and make it harder. What I'd like to see is, that you initially get a double shop row of heroes to choose from to build your initial two or three hero team. After that, just one creep round, but one that is hard enough to not be a default win.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the replies! Was in top 4 and decided to roll down when I had a mirana 2* and sniper 3* for my rolls and I didn't hit anything T__T

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
HkcZ6w3.png

It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

Deleted member 18857

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Enigma needs a big boost to compete in this Brawny/Scrappy meta. It would be silly if the biggest counter was hidden in the 5* pool... The meta would devolve into "rush to level 9/10 asap and prey for an Enigma or get stomped by the biggest brawny".

In other news, holy cow is Bullseye good. I was sleeping on it for so long, but with the recent Sniper boost, I'm a firm believer now.
Math question: when I have 1% chance of seeing any 5*, how many chances do I have to see the unit I want (Gyro) appearing in one of the slots? Because it happened twice in a row, and I don't know which god of luck I should sacrifice to.

Deleted member 19954

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

This was so satisfying.
was dead last at level 6 5HP left.
spent all gold to level up to level 8.
rank 1 Doom+Alchemist to get the 2x Warlock, 3x Warrior Synergy.
Got the streak all the way to 1st. Crazy how much those 2 Synergies helped me.
Completing Brawny at Level 9 Merging 2 BM to Rank 3 and got a Rank 2 WD to complete 4x Warlock.
Nobody could take any game from me.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what City Crawl is. They just snuck that in at the end. Also surprised at the lack of a turbo mention. Games are a bit shorter than they used to be but turbo would still be appreciated.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
What is City Crawl? Roguelike single player experience???

I'd be surprised if they got something like that ready for anytime soon. My first guess was something like Tavern Brawl in Hearthstone, where each week there would be modifers and different stuff to change up the game in that mode.

Myradeer

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I do hope Underlord abilities are well designed. This could be the game's biggest opportunity to grab another portion of undecided players, but initial impressions can leave long-term repercussions in either way.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Does "Season 1" mean the protopass is almost over? I should hurry and finish it I suppose.

still sounds like we're a good few weeks/months out, i wonder if these rewards will all be locked away. None of them are particularly amazing but it would be slightly annoying not to have em just from a completionist pov

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
This might be crazy, but what if City Crawl is some kind of asynchronous tower defense or passive clicker aspect added to Underlords. Something to have as your grounds or your block as an underlord that you have to manage and defend? Would be perfect for the mobile aspect, add a side aspect of the game that can be played without devoting the time to a full game, and could give added aspects to heroes or cosmetics with aspect of progression besides an overall account.

They have a history with them during the seasonal sales, I'm sure they want to intigrate more use out of the mobile aspect other than devoting the whole time for a game.

Could be crazy, but it's mostly what has cropped up from thinking about it.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
still sounds like we're a good few weeks/months out, i wonder if these rewards will all be locked away. None of them are particularly amazing but it would be slightly annoying not to have em just from a completionist pov
Yeah I would say they probably want to get Underlords released and playtested under the beta.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think I got the most disgusting game going today. Don't think I'll ever get somethig as disgusting as this again.

3 Star Razor
3 Star Tiny
3 Star Morph
3 Star Puck
3 Star Viper
3 Star Queen of Pain
3 Star Crystal Maiden
2 Star Arc Warden
2 Star Tinker (because magic damage and CM, why not I guess)

People died with 50 gold on them because I dealt over 20 damage every round at some point lol. I never had 7 3-star units and most likely never will again. Probably can't look at myself in the mirror for the next few days.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My guess is that the actual Underlords will activate when you fully complete an Alliance and become stronger the more 3 stars you have.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Nine warriors sucks. I never got this to work. You'll die before then. Even if you get all nine they still get melted. lol

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
My guess is that the actual Underlords will activate when you fully complete an Alliance and become stronger the more 3 stars you have.

Neh, I feel like it has to be some kind of skill tree. Support more variance with sub alliances in a build and different synergies. If it just adds more power to whats essentially already there it'd feel almost pointless.

Elliot Pudge

Oct 25, 2017
super excited for the duos patch and underlords additions, should be great

6RJktNm.png

slowly grinding up rank

Last edited:

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
You gain the EXP when the store refreshes at the start of a round actually, which never felt quite right as the pool precentages adjusted accordingly but the spread was still a level behind.
Level 3 Juggetnaut is a surprise, the Brawny Meta is still going strong and I love them for this.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Finally got DK3 for the first time. But it was too late. The other guy was just too strong with Sniper3+Gyro 2

jSoQ8js.jpg

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Knight + Trolls+Necrophos are back. Even better if you can get a Fall from Grace

Went for them in the last three matches and won all of them. One game I was able to get Troll Warlord to level 2

Status
Not open for further replies.