• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haz

You have seen.
Oct 25, 2017
Daily reminder Riot has Steam on their preinstalled machines with multiple games but not Dota 2.
Was surprised they straight up said they played a shitload of DAC for TFT.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe they'll find more bugs in the build and delay it to next week

Edit: The real reason the update hasn't happened yet.

l0qdtswkfx931.png
finol baka

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
Just won two games in a row and damn it feels great.

I still have no idea why people hoard gold so early on, like you're losing fights against everyone with 50+ gold, what is their strategy there? In fact there's so many people hoarding gold in every game I play it makes me wonder if there's something I'm missing.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017

I still have no idea why people hoard gold so early on, like you're losing fights against everyone with 50+ gold, what is their strategy there? In fact there's so many people hoarding gold in every game I play it makes me wonder if there's something I'm missing.

Interest and saving to level up to get legendary units.

Acquila

Oct 26, 2017

Sacrifice HP early on to hit max interest as soon as possible. You won't lose too much HP from losses early one.

Once you start cashing in on interest you can get 10+ gold just from base gold and interest.

The strategy is sort of nerfed ever since they nerfed gold from loss streaks.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
One of the devs posted on discord that the App Store has approved the patch so probably coming very soon.

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
cutting it real close there valve.

the aegis change is interesting. and trolls and warlocks are fixed. new map is also very welcome.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
That Aegis change is interesting. Makes it a bit more useful than before.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Kind of annoyed with my first game of the patch. I got second because the guy just used a bunch of T3 two star heroes. His comp made zero sense, but he was rewarded for just stacking the highest tier heroes he could.

Totakeke

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, Venomancer was that good this last week and its spawns were actually glitched? Holy shit that buff is gonna do some major damage

I had a 2* venomancer with summoning stone, tooth and claw, 2* crystal maiden Mana support, octarine essence equipped, 4x Savage bonus. It was cute and cool, won some fights, but crumbled to any aoe. Winning fights sometimes is bad because you want a consistent streak, be it winning or losing. So it's like a mid game unit at best I think.

Maybe the fix is all it needed, but I think they also nerfed/fixed tooth and claw which gave it a ton of Mana generation.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I had a 2* venomancer with summoning stone, tooth and claw, 2* crystal maiden Mana support, octarine essence equipped, 4x Savage bonus. It was cute and cool, won some fights, but crumbled to any aoe. Winning fights sometimes is bad because you want a consistent streak, be it winning or losing. So it's like a mid game unit at best I think.

Maybe the fix is all it needed, but I think they also nerfed/fixed tooth and claw which gave it a ton of Mana generation.
I never really used tooth and claw, it was working for me thanks to being a warlock unit. But yeah, 50% mana resistance for the spawns means AOE won't wipe the board of em, which is still a great buff.

Totakeke

Oct 25, 2017
I never really used tooth and claw, it was working for me thanks to being a warlock unit. But yeah, 50% mana resistance for the spawns means AOE won't wipe the board of em, which is still a great buff.

Oh hmm, I hadn't considered the warlock part, probably the fastest warlock ability activator? Especially since it doesn't activate on items now.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Ok, my second game of the patch I won. The comp wasn't anything special. Only one global item and it was for cheaper heroes.

558DF136C3ED18C3468F9D60432E19D4ED44355F

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i was going to say it looks like computer games dont work for the challenges but maybe its this

the only source of life steal is mom right? or does bloodseeker work for it

edit computer games work if you dont have pause mode on or whatever after looking it up
Yup MoM. Probably didn't realize this because it's dumb af to have a quest for one item. It should be healing

edit And you have to manually click claim prize.

Poor coding and mechanics.

99.jpg

Last edited:

Dave.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't get this, what does more than 1 copy mean?
It means if you put 8 trolls around a Medusa, she will now only get +25 attack speed rather than the previous +200 (25 x 8) :( May as well just place one troll near her. But if you collect two Coordinated Assaults, it will give +50 if she is in range of any troll.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
It's definitely bugged. I had MOM on Drow the entire game and it didn't count at all. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.