• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what the solution is.
Chaotic_Offering_icon.png

That would probably make him too OP though :D

Arol

Avenger
Dec 29, 2017
That meta snapshot makes sense. Maybe I'll try building up some scrappy assassins.

Damn, getting the protopass capped kinda killed my interest in the game atm. Also feels like a waste to play and get achievements when the XP ain't going to anything. Only played couple matches in the last few days.

Yeh, im close to capping out as well. Need two more levels. Kinda crazy how it doesn't feel worth it to play much in my mind without a carrot stick. I guess I could try to grind to Lord.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Juggernaut:
  • Blade Fury:
    • Juggernaut continues to attack his current target normally while spinning.
    • Properly purges stuns, evens those applied by the hit that triggered Blade Fury.

Ogre Magi:
  • Bloodlust:
    • Mana cost is now 0. Cooldown is still 5 seconds.

Puck:
  • Phase Shift:
    • Will no longer trigger if Puck is hexed or stunned or force-attacking a target.
    • Properly purges stuns, evens those applied by the hit that triggered Phase Shift.

Razor:
  • Plasma Field:
    • Fixed doing extra damage to units 1 cell away (was doing 50% more damage to them than it should).
    • Fixed doing half damage to units 3 cells away.
    • Fixed applying damage to units too early while the field is contracting.

Sand King:
  • Caustic Finale:
    • Reworked: Whenever Sand King damages an enemy with an attack or ability, the target is poisoned for 3.5 seconds. When the poison expires, it bursts and deals damage and slows the attack speed of all enemies adjacent to the target. Damage is halved if the target is still alive when the poison expires.
    • Attack Slow Duration changed from 3.5 to 1.75.
    • AoE Damage if the target dies changed from [60, 110, 160] to [50, 100, 200]
    • AoE Damage on Expiration changed from [55, 100, 190] to [25, 50, 100]

Sniper:
  • Is now Scrappy in addition to Deadeye and Hunter.
  • Assassinate:
    • Will not restart the cast if the target dies. He will simply switch to the next valid target and go from there.

Tidehunter:
  • Armor changed from 5 to 10.
  • Maximum Health changed from [850, 1700, 3400] to [1100, 2700, 5500].
  • Attack Damage Minimum changed from [45, 90, 180] to [60, 120, 250].
  • Attack Damage Maximum changed from [55, 110, 220] to [70, 150, 300].

ITEM CHANGES

Bloodthorn:
  • No longer targets silenced/hexed/passive-ability units.

Helm of the Undying:
  • Fixed undying units sometimes doing round damage to the opposing player.
  • Fixed Bloodseeker both not activating the Helm but also not dying when he bleeds out (he now activates the Helm).

Refresher Orb:
  • in addition to its current actions, halves the remaining cooldown time of active cooldowns of allies within 1 cell and restores 25 mana to them.

Summoning Stone:
  • Fixed issue where the bonus health was not being applied to Arc Warden's clones.

Sniper:
  • Is now Scrappy in addition to Deadeye and Hunter.
Make him an assassin ffs

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Ogre Magi:
  • Bloodlust:
    • Mana cost is now 0. Cooldown is still 5 seconds.

oh shit it's the ogre buff i never knew i wanted.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Dang, and here I thought Tidehunter was good enough. Gotta run him some more.

The way these patch notes are worded is weird, not used to this casual speak from Valve lol.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Why they gotta change Sniper to Scrappy. Now more people will be going for them.

Scrappy/Warlock seemed to be underrated before this.

Holy hell Refresher Orb.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
it also got a huge buff in damage.

"maximum damage of [100/150/200]." previously

it's now "115/250/425 "

disruptor did not need buffs. lol

edit: the aoe is also bigger should mention. seems it's +1 radius.

Don't think they buffed his ability, just changed the description to match what it already did

Scrappy is going to be so crazy now

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Just played the new Jugg. Man he's a beast. I put him a BTC and he just slays while bladeforming.

Disruptor's new visual effect is nice.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
8tHQipe.png

I feel like Brawny went from "Yeah, they're probably the best, but have a early game downside." to "Oh shit, this may be broken."

I finished this game with 92 hp, didn't lose a fight after like round 8. BM ended with about 70 kills, and Jugg ended with a little over 50.

I was surprised to see not many people going scrappy, gonna see how those go next.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
I like the new look of the Disruptor ability visually

Also, scrappies are fun

20190816115147_1.jpg

Sniper as a scrappy is really good. Now give him assassin as a third alliance option.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
If I go all-in on Brawny my BM gets ~100 kills
I try to force kills on it.

Despite finally getting BM to 3 stars, he was actually the hardest brawny I had getting. I got Disrupter strangely early, then a bit after that I suddenly had a flood of BM's. I had Axe and Jugg to 2 star almost immediately. For getting him late, he climbed up to 70 kills really fast.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I just got BM, Axe, Jugg all 3 stars at round 20. But I'm now on round 25 and can't find a Disruptor for the life of me.

Ended up second. Went way too long without a Disruptor or Necrophos and fell behind on economy from rolling trying to get them. I mainly came in second because I had 95hp while in the last 4/5 the other players all had about 20, so I had time to just sit and wait for everyone to get knocked out.

Last edited:

Splatbang

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
haha scrappy really is great. Won the last five or six rounds against this guy 9v10 .That medusa did some nice damage, and boxed in his assassins couldn't really do much before they melted.

0B5D18661087231AE4C670F7B12784C4FB00A109

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
Any gif of the new disruptor attack? Haven't seen it yet.

New Ogre is really nice, liking the buff. Octarine Essence on him would be nice now I bet.

Last edited:

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I am loving this new Brawny and Disruptor led meta. I said it from the start, these heroes are gonna rule the board sooner or later and Valve is giving the best heroes the recognition they deserve.

Splatbang

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
Even swapped my front- and backlines for the final round. didn't make much of a difference 😂
39D1013F1D8459021D193264A39DE3967E35ED32

oh, yeah, and the try hard juggernaut is pretty nice as well.

Last edited:

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Double ⭐ ⭐ Sniper is really good. I think it's one of the times you actually don't want to get a ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ because of Deadeye.

5E9E777B044A113E0BE208200C427673402E3DE7

Won

Oct 27, 2017
Finished the proto pass. Yay me. Fun times, but I don't think I will throw money down for a real pass, unless they really blow me away with the updates.

eleuin

Oct 25, 2017
9Aa2sta.png

When your last opponent is changing their positioning after losing aegis but it's no use the brawn and sustain is too much >

iamdelirium

Nov 25, 2017
I just had a game where someone had 3 summoning stone (there was 6!! of them total in the game). I had 3 big-time contract. My Lycan was critting for 2k per hit near the end.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Had a game where there wasn't a single Knight in the game up to round ten other then a single 2 star Batrider. I figured I'd start going for Knights then, as Scrappy's were pretty contested, and then still didn't see much for a while.

Was a weird RNG game.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of a situational question, but what do you guys do when you're in the late game and you have no outs on your bench. Say you're middle of the pack and level 9. Would you bump to 10 and just stick a 1* in there, or roll all the way down for a 3*.

Status
Not open for further replies.