• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
This patch is awesome. Fighting on the same board is such a welcome change. I will say that free rerolls is bad IMO. Maybe make it so it only costs 1 gold if you lose. Losing on purpose should never be a legit strat. Other than that, I'm having a blast with this game.

Splatbang

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
Is the brawny thing a bug or do the heroes just not get the last hits? I've played a couple games now and it seemed to be working every time.

Sundrowned

Oct 27, 2017
MN
Brawny worked fine for me in the one match I played it, but if it is bugged that's unfortunate.

Finished around Top 600 before reset, which put me 95 points from Lord this patch. I was struggling a bit in my casual matches, but I was fortunate to be the only person going Demon Hunters in my first ranked game and won easily with them at 3 stars, four Knights (no CK), Viper, Necro, WD. Probably need Fall From Grace for the build to consistently win, but it's an easy Top 3.

SxP

Oct 27, 2017
Love when the alliances just fall into place! Dragons + Knights front line, and Troll + Warlock back line. SF as always is the MVP for me
6EE6951E03C5CA60FA538D0B825160E335382E44

Decided to try this as well, even after the patch. Worked like a charm.

4lJpUtW.jpg

Overall I'm really liking this patch. Removing the alliance items is just so much better. Gone is the knowledge that you've lost just because someone ass-pulled two powerful alliance items in the first three rounds. Head to head feels much better as well. Really makes you feel like you're actually playing against the other players, which was absolutely not the case before this change.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Took me 80 hours, but I finally did something. I like the update. Games feel more consistent and fair. The lowest I placed so far is 3rd.

7563516083CE9D38CFE7B4B4FB4C6BF18BD8F79D

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
General
  • Some code that didn't use to crash had started crashing. That problem is now fixed.
  • Fixed an issue with finish-in-top-3 achievement.
  • Fixed an issue with Brawny kills not being tracked.
  • Fixed an issue with win-rounds achievement.
  • Fixed an issue where Divine Rapier could be lost or won when fighting a clone. It can now only be lost in head-to-head combat.
  • Fixed an issue with Poaching Knife giving extra gold.
  • Fixed an issue with Proto Pass items not unlocking immediately.
Gameplay
  • Demon Hunter Alliance: extra Pure Damage only applies at Level 2 of the alliance. Extra Pure Damage is now +50% for all Demon Hunters regardless of number of Demons on the board.

Small update. Brawny finally fixed.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Demons are back boys!

splkapI.jpg
\

oh shit, I just realized, there's no Retaliate anymore. Wtf volvo

Last edited:

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
Only played two games on the new update but overall enjoying it, actually feels like decisions have consequences with the 1v1.

Digging the achievements they added in also, gives you something else to continue to build towards.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Okay, this fucking item on enemy TB*** is fucking broken.

I wiped him out for 5 rounds, but since his TB won't die for 4 secs, he proceeds to 1 shot my surviving units resulting in a draw.

Fucking lol

6vjoCnz.jpg

I assume that summoning stone empowers primordial eidolons. This patch is winning case to me.

It does but you won't need those as they are pretty useless. SS is best for venomancer/druids

Arol

Avenger
Dec 29, 2017
Like the update, the obviousness of rank points now, the achievements for easier time getting XP, the balance changes and the cosmetic changes of course.

But the game feels more feast or famine now tho. Obviously RNG is a thing in the game, and I've played a ridiculously small sample size (10 games), but it feels more obvious when you're going to end up in the bottom 4.

Still want a turbo mode tho.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Loving this game so far. I'm hooked. Im on holiday and brought my switch as I have dqb2 fire emblem and more but I cant stop playing this on my ipad. Great game.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
It seems like the reach level 10 3 times economy achievement is broken? Unless I don't understand what level 10 is?

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
I keep reading that people think Nature's Prophet is bad, can anyone explain why? His summon spam is usually helpful to me

Redria

Oct 28, 2017
Wow, you might as well just accept second place if you get faced against a level 3 Slark with Mask of Madness, absolutely broken to the highest level unless you get lucky with chain stuns. Swings about 3 times in a second, even positioned all of my units at the back so they would focus him immediately but the insane life steal just kept him up.

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I keep reading that people think Nature's Prophet is bad, can anyone explain why? His summon spam is usually helpful to me

He's the worst druid but he's still decent. Doesn't do tons of damage, doesn't do any healing, no stunning, no aoe. And the savage tag is way better then the elusive tag.

It's a lot of the reasons a unit like Axe and Shadow Shaman is bad. although i will say both those units have been buffed significantly thanks to the troll and brawny buffs.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, you might as well just accept second place if you get faced against a level 3 Slark with Mask of Madness, absolutely broken to the highest level unless you get lucky with chain stuns. Swings about 3 times in a second, even positioned all of my units at the back so they would focus him immediately but the insane life steal just kept him up.
Scythe of Vyse or Shaman

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
He's the worst druid but he's still decent. Doesn't do tons of damage, doesn't do any healing, no stunning, no aoe. And the savage tag is way better then the elusive tag.

It's a lot of the reasons a unit like Axe and Shadow Shaman is bad. although i will say both those units have been buffed significantly thanks to the troll and brawny buffs.
Doesn't Shadow Shaman turn an enemy into a chicken?

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
Naw I actually like the free spin.

Overall the game feels like it is in a great place right now. Can't wait to see how Underlords shake shit up and obviously I want some cosmetics for them.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Free spin is fine, maybe just make it not go into effect until round damage kicks in. So then there's a price to sandbagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.