• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Does CM aura stack?

Like 1 CM ⭐ and 1 CM ⭐ ⭐

Yes.
Best is 2 CM** as 1 CM*** is less mana regen. But that's gonna take another slot ofcourse.

Fastest way to fill-up the screen with Arc Warden is 2 Arc**, 2 CM**

Arc having a Blink Dagger and the other with Refresher. Dagon is nice too

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes.
Best is 2 CM** as 1 CM*** is less mana regen. But that's gonna take another slot ofcourse.

Fastest way to fill-up the screen with Arc Warden is 2 Arc**, 2 CM**

Arc having a Blink Dagger and the other with Refresher. Dagon is nice too
JNvQxy1.gif

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cool, thanks! Getting one for free and I'll probably use it as my main way to play instead of iOS now.
  • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: Intel i5, 2.4 Ghz or better
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Integrated HD Graphics 520 w/128 MB or better
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 7 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Specs are super low
I think a netbook could handle it

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Cool, thanks! Getting one for free and I'll probably use it as my main way to play instead of iOS now.
I've been playing on an old MacBook air and that's been fine. It's probably about 7 years old or so.

I think it's getting better on Android too, and with touch to move, I think it would finally be viable on my phone...

EDIT - got confused and thought the patch was out already - it's not!?

Last edited:

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wow didnt know about gold interest and i just keep spending like noob.
Found out about it last night and get 2 consecutive first.
6 knights is really strong.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

circuit

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still noob but the scrappy units didn't seem too bad if you level them early so their abilities can go off, then add Crystal maiden and a couple more mages to make abilities even stronger (Ogre Mage for early literal tank, replace with Lich if you can get 5-star) and a Razor since he's pretty good currently

Blink Dagger on an overleveled Tinker worked pretty good when I tried it, he easily won a lot of 1v3s at the end of games (this was a fluke)

Splatbang

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
Not sure if it really happened but I think in my game just now everyone lost the last round. We were three players left, everyone at 3 HP and everyone got wiped. Still got only third though :/

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
creeps are too strong now
Hilariously enough Loots Rounds being so hard now ensures a healthy Scrappy/Inventor Meta because those things mow down creeps like its nobodies business now. I just had to try out Tier 3 Clockwerk and Tinker, and if I was not playing against bots the way the match was going it would have ended up with me in 1st place. Its just that good now.

SxP

Oct 27, 2017
Tried my hand at going for 9 Assassins. Got absolutely bodied. AOE is just devastating. Plus, I lost all creep rounds after the first 3 so I could never get an item that really helped me.

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
round 1 pick pocket sands. round 2 pick pocket sands.

go into druids with round 5 treant, level 2 tiny, level 2 slardar and enchantress. seems about right.

Won

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm a fan of the new board.

Also lol @ round 30 dinos. Absurd heal. Everyone lost.

Well, besides me. Got the Arc Warden/Refresher dream going. Was down to 2hp, but demolished everything once Arcy got going.

Last round I dealt 42 damage to the opponent. Boom!

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
ddkmqTM.jpg

The new meta is hilarious. My winning team is fully 4/9 1 cost units and I did not even need to two star my lich or run one of the better warlocks. Savage global item is really stupidly good now.

Edit: I did not struggle with the creep rounds, But I can see it being a problem in the future. You actually can build around them if you need to. Some need magic damage and some need physical damage.

I also think the new meta might involve rolling before leveling to improve your chance of 3 starring tier 1 and 2 units early.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.