• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I wonder if treasure chests change depending on the time of day, that would make it so it isn't such a cake walk to just switch to day and do it all there.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
That battle theme has Takeharu Ishimoto written all over it. Sounds way catchier than the heartless battle theme from earlier.

Slatsunus

Nov 2, 2017
Lea still has the black coat because he still uses the corridors of darkness to travel to the various worlds. The coat serves as protection from that. I'd love for him to have a new outfit, but him still wearing the black coat is for an actual reason.
Dude Yen Sid literally gave Sora Mickey and a Riku new duds that explicitly protect them from the darkness. Come on brah

Lmao there is literally no reason for him to still have the coat.

Ziguehart

Jan 5, 2019
So the secret boss is just a very powerful Orcus afterall?
wSjdxDm.png

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
I'm expecting this game to be the Sora, Riku, Lea(for the Xion stuff) show with nobody else doing much of anything.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Is the Starlight code redeemable yet? I just got mine from KHUx but can't redeem on the PS Store yet.

Maybe I just tried to turn it around too quickly haha.

Sly_Ardyn

Dec 30, 2018
To be honest, even though I pretty much know what to expect from the game, am disappointed about the lack of size in terms of original worlds, and have my expectations veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery low, I am excited for this game, and am eager and excited to play it.

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
Thats entirely possible. I dont get what you are getting at here.
I do agree that it is strange that when you play a game for over 60 hours already and enjoy yourself that it's only a 7,3 game for you. I can never play a game that I rate as a 7 play longer than 20 hours.

And yes I know 7 is not necessarily bad, but when you see which games get 7's nowadays that means your game isn't really great.

Last edited:

Farrac

Nov 3, 2017
Alcalá de Henares, Spain
I do agree that it is strange that when you play a game for over 60 hours already and enjoy yourself that it's only a 7,3 game for you. I can never play a game that I rate as a 7 play longer than 20 hours.

And yes I know 7 is not necessarily bad, but when you see what games get 7's nowadays that means your game isn't really great.
Well I've played BBS for hundreds of hours and I fucking hate it. And DDD.

Neufr0

Nov 20, 2017
So Face My Fears is already available in some countries.
I'm dying for someone who can upload the JP version.

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017

And yes I know 7 is not necessarily bad, but when you see what games get 7's nowadays that means your game isn't really great.

The problem with that thinking is you're assuming everyone has the same scale in mind. People have different sensitivities and expectations when they rate a game. Nowadays I don't find one review enough, I need a mixture of reviews to get a sense of how multiple people feel about it to get a sense of how I may or may not feel about things within it, the number isn't as important anymore (Well good as a quick skim to get a quick judgement), more the thoughts within it.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
The big thing that seemed to affect the leakers opinion was the story, particularly the climax. The gameplay could very well be a 10/10 for him, in which case it's understandable why he's still pouring tons of hours into it.

fayaine

Mar 10, 2018
So Face My Fears is already available in some countries.
I'm dying for someone who can upload the JP version.

I got it preordered but 9 hours to go :>

EDIT: Theres a new 2 min trailer releasing today in about 2 hours it seems. (NVM out now)

Alot of new scenes at the first minute actually cool :D

vtXOeU9i

ARMOR ? Thats new

WGwW17xr

Dark Riku

Last edited:

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Xehanort must've really did some fucked up shit to piss off Sora that much. Dude is even crying at the end.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Still have no idea why Xehanort has duplicates of No Name or what purpose they potentially serve.

badcrumble

Oct 25, 2017
Still have no idea why Xehanort has duplicates of No Name or what purpose they potentially serve.
Part of me is starting to think they really are gonna go with some sort of "I'm actually trying to stop the tyranny of perfect prophecy" twist a la Dune or something (aka revealing that Xehanort is trying to fight the greater evil of the MoM or something).

Sly_Ardyn

Dec 30, 2018
Isn't it logical that there are thirteen No Names because one is his, and the other belong to the apparently perfected Xehanort clones?

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Isn't it logical that there are thirteen No Names because one is his, and the other belong to the apparently perfected Xehanort clones?

That'd certainly be a fair assessment if we hadn't already seen the rest of Organization 13 using their original weapons rather than one of those No Names. Even when they get completely new outfits and are apparently fully Norted they're still using their original weapons as you can see in the video of Scala ad Caelum that the leaker posted. You can certainly make out Braig's weapons in the hands of one of them.

Part of me is starting to think they really are gonna go with some sort of "I'm actually trying to stop the tyranny of perfect prophecy" twist a la Dune or something (aka revealing that Xehanort is trying to fight the greater evil of the MoM or something).

I don't even know anymore. Nomura likes to do some wild shit, so it could be anyone's guess.