• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
They gotta arrest him before everything ships out lol. Which will likely be too late.
He's not shipping them. The buyers had to meet him in person to buy it and he's already sold 10 according to his FB before it was removed. The reason why he put this gameplay vids up was to prove to a potential buyer that he had the real thing. Dude doesn't give two shits about KH LMFAO.

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
VideoBlocker and Unspoiler installed on chrome... Try to spoil me! I dare you!

Stay safe guys.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
The worst thing is this dude doesn't even give a shit about the game and has no idea on how to even play it. Wherever he works must have some shit security if he could get away with 30 copies without a single person noticing.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
The worst thing is this dude doesn't even give a shit about the game and has no idea on how to even play it. Wherever he works must have some shit security if he could get away with 30 copies without a single person noticing.
Stealing isn't that hard if you have the will for it. Retailers lose millions a year on stolen goods.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
He's not shipping them. The buyers had to meet him in person to buy it and he's already sold 10 according to his FB before it was removed. The reason why he put this gameplay vids up was to prove to a potential buyer that he had the real thing. Dude doesn't give two shits about KH LMFAO.
KH has such a mainstream following that dim-witted folks will try this kind of shit to profit from anyone wanting the game as early as possible.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
He's in the mob or at least doing drug deals (according to his Facebook pages) and he apparently has an insider source who gave him the copies.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Whoever buys these copies risks getting in just as much trouble as the guy who stole and sold them. Would be stupid to post spoilers due to that to be honest, but that won't stop people.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
My friend sent me the marketplace link earlier before I looked into anything. So I messaged the guy immediately asking if he would ship it and I would pay $150. The guy never replied, so its fine now I guess lol. Didnt want to buy from him after I found out everything

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't like anything of the stuff that leaked, neither the opening, the new world design, how everything looked, the loading screens... lol

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This guy already heard the new rendition of Dearly Beloved...Think about that.

The only thing that can get leaked is Face my Fears haha

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LOL thread cover art is brilliant.

On topic, this leak sucks! Be careful ERA and watch out for sneaky spoilers.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Please @ me with any juicy spoilers. Desperately want to ruin this game for someone and will take any help I can get. Thanks in advance

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
The things I would do to get this game early... (though paying $100 for a stolen copy is not one of them)

Really hope the full opening leaks. I don't want to get spoiled on anything other than that.

Please @ me with any juicy spoilers. Desperately want to ruin this game for someone and will take any help I can get. Thanks in advance
You're a bad person.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
You're a bad person.
I'm not kidding they have done far worse and are absolutely deserving of this. I know it sounds bad, but this will be a great justice done.

What's the point of this thread if no actual spoilers are being disseminated anyways, or if I'm being looked down on for seeking them? I need this. This couldn't have happened to a more perfect game.

Deleted member 30935

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Always a bummer to see something with so much build up get leaked, especially this early. Don't want to get too much spoiled, but hoping to hear if there are any unrevealed Disney worlds or soundtrack samples.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not kidding they have done far worse and are absolutely deserving of this. I know it sounds bad, but this will be a great justice done.

What's the point of this thread if no actual spoilers are being disseminated anyways, or if I'm being looked down on for seeking them? I need this. This couldn't have happened to a more perfect game.
I mean, it certainly comes really off when almost everyone in this forum is scared of being spoiled by this game and you say something like "I'll ruin this game for someone by spoiling it". But fair enough, you do you, but your post came off petty and hateful though.

The game has just leaked, there's no way the leakers have hit any big story point yet. Come back in like 12 hours or something to check up if something big has been spoiled.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's so bad about wanting spoilers on Kingdom Hearts 3? He even asked it in PM.

Saying he's a bad person because he wants spoilers on a video game is incredibly dumb.
Read their post again.
Desperately want to ruin this game for someone and will take any help I can get.
Imagine you're on the receiving end of this.

You're missing the point if you think this is about the spoilers itself. Anyway, I won't judge them anymore. I just think there was no need for that and came off pretty bad.

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't like anything of the stuff that leaked, neither the opening, the new world design, how everything looked, the loading screens... lol
Yeah these leaks haven't really been interesting so far. I was expecting another dive into the heart but I was hoping it would be for Young Xehanort or even someone else new, not Sora again.