• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Eien1no1Yami

Oct 30, 2017
I think this boss will be like how in BBS there were some unique unversed in the mirage arena and they had a lot a lot health but were pretty easy to beat

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I think this boss will be like how in BBS there were some unique unversed in the mirage arena and they had a lot a lot health but were pretty easy to beat
I didn't think about that, but yeah, it might be more along the lines of that. Which I'm not totally opposed to, I guess. The Unversed with the book (I forgot it's name) was actually pretty fun.

Dec 25, 2018
I just think hiding a secret boss behind a battle portal randomly makes it seems like it's a special heartless with just tons of HP. If the leaker said it's easy, it must not have learning curves like most secret bosses in KH.

VPplaya

Nov 20, 2018
My guess is that Xehanort sends them to stall while he acquires the x-blade. There is no way this game ends without fighting MX+x-blade. I can see him taking on some "perfect" god-like form upon grabbing it too.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Scala being a glorified boss arena is incredibly disappointing. At least the music is good.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
So it's a suped up Invisible from the first game. Screw these guys and that gauntlet before the final boss in KH. Just did that nonsense again today.

Also I'm pretty sure that's Kingdom Hearts up there in the sky.

Ultraviolence

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so glad they decided to go with a humanoid heartless boss that staggers and not some big piece of shit that doesn't flinch like Julius

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A superboss in an Osaka team game that actually staggers and let's you combo them? Has hell frozen over? Sure the boss desperately needs more attacks if that video is anything to go by, but this is a huge step up for them.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Dark Infernal...I guess that's a cool name.

I mean, it's no Kurt Zisa, but who can beat a real dude

The name was always the best part about Kurt Zisa lol. BIG HEARTLESS named Kurt.

That boss looks like fun! And actually beatable, unlike half of the super bosses from the last few KH games (Mysterious Figure in BBS? Lingering Will? Nah. I'll stick to the Sephiroths of the world lol).

Feb 5, 2018
The name was always the best part about Kurt Zisa lol. BIG HEARTLESS named Kurt.

That boss looks like fun! And actually beatable, unlike half of the super bosses from the last few KH games (Mysterious Figure in BBS? Lingering Will? Nah. I'll stick to the Sephiroths of the world lol).

Pretty sure it was named after a lucky fan.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Rage Form popping up so many times in that battle is a little disconcerting. Course it might be like how Anti-Form showed up more in Oraganization battles.

Do item usage have some sort of invincibility now or did they add a Leaf Bracer equivalent for item usage?

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
This is what every battle thingy should have been instead of gauntlets of suped up Heartless and Nobodies.

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
Looks like a fun fight but he's playing on Proud mode and this doesn't look hard at all. There should have been more bosses like this in the game, one isn't enough.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Oct 25, 2017

latest

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Almost a million people gave in to the darkness by spoiling themselves :(

I didnt btw just came in to say this :p

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Really glad this game seems to have a lot of humanoid enemies that actually stagger.

Eien1no1Yami

Oct 30, 2017
And that makes it the first full KH3 boss battle posted on youtube.That's a first guys xD.
Now about the boss, I gotta say I was surprised.It was way better than I was expecting because I was expecting something way more simple
than a heartless humanoid boss but yes it was pretty easy, I would have preferred it to be harder.
Keep in mind though that if the design of the battle is good, making it more difficult is an easy fix :P.
I keep hoping there is a real secret boss, the game really needs one...

Byvar

Oct 26, 2017
The secret boss looks good and it feels like Osaka team wanted to show that really learned gameplay-wise (it staggers and has revenge value).

But again Takeharu Ishimoto's (I think it's him) music really disappoints here, especially compared to previous KH titles' secret boss music and Yoko's tracks we've heard from this game so far.