• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
QuMgXZE.png

Let's keep any story spoilers, discussions and leaks in this thread.

UNMARKED SPOILERS BELOW, VIEW AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

Big, BIG, spoilers inbound.

You sure about this, don?

Alright, don't say I didn't warn you.

Last edited:

Mullet2000

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
This is a suuuuuper early leak. I can't recall the last one that was this early. That Yakuza 6 PSN demo mishap maybe, but that was a different situation.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
I have to admit, I really did not expect for the game to start out with

KH1 Sora

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is someone streaming this? Or just playing through it and posting random videos?

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
The good thing about never playing the other KH is that I can look at this without being spoiled since I have no idea who is who anyways

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty crazy it is in the wild so early. The story beats have me shook tbqh.
Darkness darkness light friendship darkness Kingdom Hearts

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah can't believe it's leaked already. It's gonna be tough to survive to launch without spoiling...
I think I only wanna see the full opening and maybe opening cutscene and I'll try and leave it at that, and of course the dude leaking it doesn't even leak that.
I did see the listing up briefly and was so tempted to try and buy it, but probably best I didn't, I can see everyone getting into trouble over it whether they leak anything or not and thats assuming you would even get the game.

Now onto actually discussing the spoilers, not sure how I feel about the "twitter-like" photos that appear in loading screens.. seems a bit cringy, but in terms of story, I guess also means his phone is linked to his heart/memories?
Cable town is definitely happening too and I guess it is where YX/Eraqus is as suspected.
The tutorial area? also seems to be where you choose sword/shield/staff again, but this time memories instead?

I'm curious how "polished" the game is on disc too, or even if it's missing anything. I imagine there'll be a Day 1 patch for polishing stuff, but I wonder if anything was left uncomplete or even purposely left out to add later?

Punchline

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this guy reminds me of the bumble king for DMCV leaks- down to trying to skip cutscenes and everything

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
this guy reminds me of the bumble king for DMCV leaks- down to trying to skip cutscenes and everything

To be fair to that guy he was clearly anxious about the entire ordeal. I was in the /v/ thread he was posting the leaks in and he came off as scared shitless. Being a Microsoft tester n' all means they can come for you if you do dumb shit like that. Nice guy.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
Yeah can't believe it's leaked already. It's gonna be tough to survive to launch without spoiling...
I think I only wanna see the full opening and maybe opening cutscene and I'll try and leave it at that, and of course the dude leaking it doesn't even leak that.
I did see the listing up briefly and was so tempted to try and buy it, but probably best I didn't, I can see everyone getting into trouble over it whether they leak anything or not and thats assuming you would even get the game.

Now onto actually discussing the spoilers, not sure how I feel about the "twitter-like" photos that appear in loading screens.. seems a bit cringy, but in terms of story, I guess also means his phone is linked to his heart/memories?
Cable town is definitely happening too and I guess it is where YX/Eraqus is as suspected.
The tutorial area? also seems to be where you choose sword/shield/staff again, but this time memories instead?

I'm curious how "polished" the game is on disc too, or even if it's missing anything. I imagine there'll be a Day 1 patch for polishing stuff, but I wonder if anything was left uncomplete or even purposely left out to add later?
He illegally stole the game and if you check his Facebook profile, he's in some mob stuff and openly admits to scamming his grandma out of $700.

Eien1no1Yami

Oct 30, 2017
So is it safe to say the leaks will more or less be contained?
Because a)that person seems highly irresponsible
b)he also seems to have a record of illegal activities
meaning that he will be more easily apprehended

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Wait is the person putting out videos the one who stole the game or is it just someone who bought it from them?

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
So is it safe to say the leaks will more or less be contained?
Because a)that person seems highly irresponsible
b)he also seems to have a record of illegal activities
meaning that he will be more easily apprehended
He sold over 40 copies of the game at $100 a piece. The guy will get found but it doesn't stop the other 40 people who purchased it from spreading leaks.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
Wait is the person putting out videos the one who stole the game or is it just someone who bought it from the person who did?
If you watch the videos, he says shit like "Stop wasting my fucking time this is the motherfucking game if you like whatever this kingdom hearts shit is, I got people wanting to buy this shit." so pretty sure it's the guy who sold more than 40 copies of the game at $100 trying to show proof it works. Also Jesus Christ, the mouth on that guy.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
The leaker definitely doesn't seem to be a good person. It seems fairly likely he will face the law in some way.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I want to know stuff. But I don't want to know stuff. FML

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Just gonna put this out there, if you see any early spoilers just assume it's bullshit. There's been like 5 minutes tops of the game leaked so far, nothing substantial. He also mentioned that he ain't interested in playing through the game.

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
He illegally stole the game and if you check his Facebook profile, he's in some mob stuff and openly admits to scamming his grandma out of $700.

Yeah seen before. I mean really he was likely to be a criminal anyway. You don't get copies like this unless you steal them or someone steals them for you.
But yeah even if he was "fine" apart from selling the copies, probably likely you'd still get into trouble just buying one.

Caiops

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just want to see the new Dearly Beloved and if there's any FF character in the game.

Christo750

May 10, 2018
Is this the furthest out from release a game has leaked? What a shame.

On the other hand...All of the trailers do a pretty bad job of telling the non-Disney parts of the story, I feel like I need to watch some of this to hype myself lol.